• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I'M HOME LET THE FUN BEGIN!

vonnie38

All done and dusted went in hospital friday had my op on sat.Recovery now bit stiff and achy.No real pain although ive got the paracetamol and codienes at the ready.Had my first sloppy porridge in hospital this morning and although before my op i would of said no thankyou to it,it was like the best thing ive eaten.Then when i got home i had a frozen meal chicken,potato,carrots and gravy.Which i had made and blended before i went in.I was quite surpised i ate 6 tspoons and got the feeling that it was enough.Ive just got to remember the sipping of liquid.I think its going to be hard fitting it all in.But i will get there.:)

Congrats and welcome to the losers bench!!

Glad it went well, each day does get easier. I'm 4 weeks post op today and still muddling through but getting better. Learning to be patient with food and what consistency to put in has been hard but my pouch soon lets me know if it doesn't like it!

Glad it all went well:)

Welcome to the losers' bench + best wishes with your recovery over the next few weeks. :)

Welcome home Vonnie, yes thats what its like a few spoonfuls then thats it, can't believe it at first. I t does take some time to eat things and then drinking a swell bloody nightmare fitting it all in at first. But you get used to it, just have to be organised and well planned especially if you going anywhere, you will notice new signs when your body needs food, not like it used to be. Good luck, if you need anything just ask. xx

Lovely to have you back and to see you're not in too much pain. Take it easy x

Back