• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

fun fair !

j.u.s.t.l.i.z.

Runs Srh Support Group
ive just came back from the hoppings which is the uk's largest travelling funfair, it pished down and i got drenched but we had a great time, and i so love going on the rides now and not have to worry about fitting in the seats or been told to get off because of my size, so im skint now but i dont care as i had great fun with my son ryan hes 8.

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    525.7 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
Glad you enjoyed it Liz. I have n't been since I was a teenager and sneaked out the house to go and got a good walloping when I got home lol. Unfortunately these days I just have to look at a fun fair ride and I feel sick !!!!!

sounds like u had a great day. ooh not to worry about fitting in rides.

lol jan i loved it, got a bit of an achy back off the waltzer tho :rolleyes:

ive went every year since i was 5-6 yr old, had a major gap in the years where i didnt go on rides but always went, now im back to the old me that can take part like i used to instead of standing watching others take part x

Hi Liz
I`m glad you all had a great time . I use to luv the fun fairs when I was younger but I`v lost my bottle now I`m older . The is no way Id go on them now . Take care .
Margaret xx

hey marge !! never say never im sure ya will again 1 day !

put it on ya list of want to do in the future x

Last time I tempted a ride...I was so ill I felt sick for 3 days.

I love seeing the terror on everybody else's face these days though...hehehe!!!

Glad you and your son had a great time.

~hugs#

had a deal with me son hes only 8, if me n me sis went on twister with him he would do the waltzer, 1st go on waltzer he was ok 2nd was extremley fast he cried then was ok lolol

NASTY MUMMY !!! :eek:

im glad you all had a great time,im saving my self for if we all go to lightwatervalley as a family then i might think off being brave and going on the rides as i got my huge behind stuck on the rides and asked to get off last year, but you never know maybe this years my year x x x x

I was about to start a thread about theme park rides as we where thinking of going back to Florida next year...the worry I have is that there was a thread on here of a girl with a GB that said she went on a ride that shot her up in the air and since then she hasn't had any restriction, she felt that her band had moved. Put me of theme park rides a bit.
Glad you had a great day Liz and Ryan.

I was about to start a thread about theme park rides as we where thinking of going back to Florida next year...the worry I have is that there was a thread on here of a girl with a GB that said she went on a ride that shot her up in the air and since then she hasn't had any restriction, she felt that her band had moved. Put me of theme park rides a bit.
Glad you had a great day Liz and Ryan.
i,ve never heard off that before strange x x x x x x

I was about to start a thread about theme park rides as we where thinking of going back to Florida next year...the worry I have is that there was a thread on here of a girl with a GB that said she went on a ride that shot her up in the air and since then she hasn't had any restriction.

i didnt go on anything high yesterday, but i will check this out with my surgeon.

im glad you all had a great time,im saving my self for if we all go to lightwatervalley as a family then i might think off being brave and going on the rides as i got my huge behind stuck on the rides and asked to get off last year, but you never know maybe this years my year x x x x

im looking forward to it sarah, im gonna have a look on ebay, see if theres any entry discount vouchers available x

Back