• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

i am home 4 days post op

juni

hI aLL I am home..bit tired, sore and getting better 5 days post op came home yesterday open surgery bypass,gallbladder removal and hernia fixed...came home yesterday on sloppy food already for 3 days...will fill you all in more once I have the strength..lots of pain killers at moment and a bit sleepy...thanks to all ...will log on later just getting my self right.....:p

Congratulations on your bypass juni - take care, Zxx

hI aLL I am home..bit tired, sore and getting better 5 days post op came home yesterday open surgery bypass,gallbladder removal and hernia fixed...came home yesterday on sloppy food already for 3 days...will fill you all in more once I have the strength..lots of pain killers at moment and a bit sleepy...thanks to all ...will log on later just getting my self right.....:p

Welcome home Juni and well done. Take it easy hun you have had a lot of surgery we are here when you need us. Sending big hugs janey:):):):):)

welcome home! Take ur pain killers regular, even if you cant feel pain, keep on top of it. And rest up. Hope u feel better soon xx

congrats on your surgery, Im having nearly the same....open surgery and gall bladder removal.

Hope you feel ok soon x x

Glad it all went well Juni :hug99:

Gl;ad you are home and everything went well. Welcome to the losing side!

Nic:D

Lovely to hear that you are now home Juni - get all the rest you need and will catch up with you soon hugs with fairy dust to make you feel better x

Welcome to the losing side juni, thats a lot of ops all in one so its going to take you a while to get back on your feet, we will be here ready and waiting for you to tell us all about it once you are able to so take what time you need to recover.

thanks all...yep will rest and yep taking painkillers..all my meds were sent home with me muliti vits calicium etc etc for next 4 weeks and repeat prescription...big stitches out on thursday and staples out in a further week....just finding it hard to sleep at night getting comfy..had a bed with air circulation matress and electric lift so that was easy to make me change position and sleep...could do that at home..so trying other pillows etc...york team were amazing and their specailist team really know their onions....after two days i was on fluids soups then sloppy puree...and had a poo today first time since last wednesday....so other than not being comfy i am sleepy and tired but surprisingly feel ok
ready break 2 table spoons for breakfast
chicken soup 2 table spoons and muller light 1 table spoon for lunch
fish and parsley sauce for tea 2 table spoons and a smoothy on go all day..plus water and fruit tea...aint bad for day five,,,,,
keeping positive.....
love you all...keep smiling brett,,,,,

Glad your're coping with it Juni, had my band 4 days ago and I am just thinking that this bit of discomfort won't be forever and we'll forget what it all felt like soon!!! What about one of those V shape pillows?

Back