• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

i am home 4 days post op

post op day 9...today i feel

hi all, better today... hernia gives me more pain than all the other bits...big knickers on supporting the overhang seems to be working... staples out thursday...they are still a little soggy and weepy but seem ok...[is this normal at day 9 post opp????].eating ok and drinking fine...yesterday was day 9 post op.. 2 tablespoons of porridge, 2 table spoons of yoghurt, soft cheese triangle, 2 tablespoons soup, shephards pie 2 tablespoons , all super soft and blended and plenty of fluids ........
sleeping better in batches...11-2.30 am on one side then change till 4.30 am and then change till 6am and down to sofa prop up till 8.30am...odd but works for me

best wishes to brett......

juni

Hi juni all seems ot be going well, you need a ticker to chart your weight loss :)

juni you sound like you are doing really well :) hope you are taking it easy?! x

Hi Juni

Glad to see your on the mend, Sorry I can't advise re the soggy weepy issue I'm still pre op. I'm sure someone else will be along who can tell you though, if not is it at all possible to call the department where you had the surgery to seek advice?

Back