• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I'm home!!

jaxx

Well I'm home after my op on Monday. I'm currently staying at my mum's. I will update in my diary later but just wanted to pop on and let everyone know I came through it ok.

Will post more when I'm not so sore.

Jaxx xx

Thanks for the update hun!!! Glad everything went so well!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Welcome to the losers bench Jaxx, Hope it all went well. :)

Glad it all went well....let the good times begin!

WHOOP WHOOP welcome to the losers bench - your new life starts here!!!!!!!!!

Hi Jaxx,
Glad you are home. Wishing you a speedy recovery xx

Hiya Jaxx glad your home safe and well:) Wish you a healthy and speedy recovery:) Take care.

Sharon xx

welcome home hun, glad your safe and well xxx hope your feeling well enough to post soon xxx

Hiya
glad all went well x

Hi all. I'm doing ok. Actually got out of the house today and went to Waterstones with my sis for a new book, it almost wiped me out. I'd be a bit more mobile if I wasn't sporting the most massive bruise just below the middle incision site at the bottom of my belly, it's terribly painful to move because of that. I don't know what the surgeon was doing but it looks like he was leaning heavily on it and it's all swollen and is now turning purple. It's the thing that hurts the most at the minute.

I'm struggling to keep up the fluids. Can I drink tea or coffee ok? I can't stand drinking water all day. I was feeling quite nauseous this evening but mum made some low fat cauliflower cheese for her tea so I liquidised some of that with some corned beef and ate it ok.

I managed a shower on my own today for the first time. But can't bend over very well because of the bruising so having a pee involves me having to stand up and put my foot on the toilet bowl and try to wipe myself that way (sorry if TMI). No bowel movement yet but I did have my first fart yesterday, which took me by surprise! lol

I keep having low periods at the minute, especially because of the bruising on my lower belly which means I can't bend so easily. I had the 'what have I done to myself' moment the second night in the hospital.

Anyway, getting sore sitting up like this. Has anyone else had a huge bruise like I have? I've taken a pic on my mobile and I'll upload when I can.

Back