• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I'm home!!

Hi Jaxx, glad all went well for you. I had lots of bruising around my wounds, the middle top one where the camera went in was particularly sore and has a slightly larger scar than the others. The good news is they didn't take too long to heal and for the bruising to disappear.

Hoping you have a speedy recovery,
Cuppa xx
Ps I too had the 'what the eck have I done' thing for the first few days but don't worry, all that soon goes and once the scales start heading downwards you will totally know why you did it! :D

Hi there, I had my op the day after you. I hope you are feeling ok now. Take it easy and make the most of your mum running around after you (I am!)

Hi hun glad things went well, you went to the shops well before i was able to, make sure you enjoy the pamering cause all to soon your back on your feet:)
Take it easy hun:)

Sharon xx

I just wanted to get out of the house yesterday which is why I went to Waterstones with my sister. She dropped me off outside and I didn't have far to walk so it wasn't much more than a few steps.

The bruising is turning yellow now and is still very very sore.

But I've had my first poop today! :kissass:

I've taken it a bit easier today because it did wipe me out going out yesterday.

I made myself some home made soup today with loads of veggies and some bacon and nice stock. I blitzed up a portion for me and mum had the rest. That wiped me out as well lol

Back