• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Im in my teens!!!!!! :D

Tiggerific

I Love my Bypass!
I have weighed myself this morning and I am pleased to announce I am now 19st and 13lbs!!!! :D

Yeeehhhhaaaaaaa!!! :greenapple:

Thats a total loss of 4st and 11lbs :D :D :D :D

:talk017:

wooooohoooooo absolutely fantastic!!!!!!! well done youuuu :clap::clap::clap::bliss::banana dancer::banana dancer:

Well done honey every single pound that falls makes me feel fantastic as touch wood it stays off!! you will look and feel fantastic for xmas.... whats your overall target?

Well done honey every single pound that falls makes me feel fantastic as touch wood it stays off!! you will look and feel fantastic for xmas.... whats your overall target?

To be completely honest I have no set target in mind. If I can get to a size 16 then I think I would be ecstatic!!! lol I have gone from a size 32-34 to a size 24 already :wow:

To get from 24st 10lbs to just under 20st in less than 15 weeks is a fantastic feeling (I never thought I could do it!)

Maybe I do need to set a target..... mmmmmm think of a number!?!?! :D

i set my target to a size clothes i wanna get into......and bought a dress that one day i will get into!!!

you have done absolutly brilliantly and it will keep falling off and trust me will go beyond what you could have imagined!

Are you just eating good , small portions healthy or are you doing excercise as well?

i set my target to a size clothes i wanna get into......and bought a dress that one day i will get into!!!

you have done absolutly brilliantly and it will keep falling off and trust me will go beyond what you could have imagined!

Are you just eating good , small portions healthy or are you doing excercise as well?

Since just last week my food intake has improved greatly. I was struggling to get anything in, but now I can get 3 protein filled meals a day in and sometimes a snack or two :)

I exercise most days on my wii fit :D I try to get in about 30mins to an hour.

sounds like you are well on your way to doing this very well and sensibly ... protein enriched meals are the best i find i eat alot of chicken (slowly) even after 2 years still certain things they say u can way but i cant.... but lots of things i can!

i also found jogging made me loose lots of weight and i love my wii fit too!!

anything you really miss foodwise post op? i struggling with lamb but i really love it!!

Wow well dun hun ;)

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Oooh jogging, not sure Im up to that just yet lol

Im not missing any food as of yet, but I soooo miss Pepsi Max!!! :( I love lamb too and had it the other night in a lentil and lamb stew (protein packed meal), cooked in the oven for a few hours so it was falling apart. That went down rather nicely!

I can not eat bread, cereal or fish as they get stuck and cause lots of pain but maybe in the future I maybe able to tolerate them in small amounts?

eat them in very small amounts and you should be okay... I still struggle with fish... salmon is not good but I can eat cod and it's all flakey..... it's all about trial and error more error sometimes lol!

Well done getting into the teens feels great. xx

YAY!!!! Well done! Bet you feel really great!
You know, I'm just under two weeks post op, and I find it really exciting reading about other people's losses. It's so encouraging. xxxxxx

So very well done, very pleased for u xx

Wow well dun Hun :)

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Back