• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I'm incredibly well apparently!! And Home!

SARAH S

Here comes the new me
Well I'm home and all bypassed!!:D:D:D:D:D

Everything went and I can't thank you all enough for your kind words and support that have helped me get this far:D:D

Please expect loads of questions over the next few days while I get a handle on it all but I feel well armed with all your tips and advice that I have received from the forum pre op that I'm expecting it to all go according to schedule:)

Mr Finlay said I was incredibly well , had a better blood pressure reading than him and that he was really pleased, so sent me home :D:D:D

Looking forward to a good nights sleep tonight, although it wasn't that bad in hospital and once again

THANKS

:happy096: welcome home and heres to a wonderful journey xxx

Yehhhhhh Sarah, welcome back, hunnie. We have missed you. :D Glad it all went well & you are home with your family (& us, of course) Good that your blood pressure is back to normal, too & I promise to behave so that it stays that way :D:D:D xx

Oh Sarah that is fantastic :) I am so pleased you feel so well and are back home safe and sound. Your timely post just calmed me down as I was starting to feel a bit jittery about Monday. Feel so much better and calmer now.

Wish you all the success in the world as you progress towards the new you. Well done :D

Great to hear you're home and doing so well Sarah. Lets hope the only weigh is down !

Yehhhhhh Sarah, welcome back, hunnie. We have missed you. :D Glad it all went well & you are home with your family (& us, of course) Good that your blood pressure is back to normal, too & I promise to behave so that it stays that way :D:D:D xx

Thanks Denise. But don't make promises you can't keep....your wicked sense of humour will always be there ...thank goodness....

I'm feeling, great if a bit tired, so looking forward to a bit a giggle on here with you guys:)

Oh Sarah that is fantastic :) I am so pleased you feel so well and are back home safe and sound. Your timely post just calmed me down as I was starting to feel a bit jittery about Monday. Feel so much better and calmer now.

Wish you all the success in the world as you progress towards the new you. Well done :D

Thank You. I really am feeling fine, everything seemed to go smoothly and the surgeon was really pleased with my progress.

You'll be fine on Monday, my only advice would be to make sure you ahve as much fluid up to your cut off point as possible. My op was delayed for several hours and I needed extra fluids by IV because of my incredible thirst. Apart from that I cant fault the care and attention I received by everyone. :)

I'm looking forward to greeting you on the bench next week :)

Yay your back with us!!!! See I said Mr F was ready for you, and by the sounds he did another excellent job. We maybe 5 weeks apart but we are nearly twins with the same God-daddy! I hope you continue to feel well, and you have a lovely family to look after you. Take it steady and just sit here and chat with us for the next month - Make them your slaves LOL.

Sip sip sip and enjoy your soup and yogurts!
xxx

Back