• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I'm incredibly well apparently!! And Home!

Hope you have had another good day, sweetie xxxx :):)

I've had a nice quiet day. OH been in and out taking care of the business, my dad keeps offering me toast. I've now explained that I'm on fluids only so he's been clucking around with tea, bovril oxo etc etc..
Still no pain, I can't believe I've been so lucky...long may it continue :)
I've pottered about, read a few of the posts on here...aren't there a lot of new post oppers? Giggled at a few of your posts and now I'm probably going to go to bed as feeling a bit tired.

Hope your feeling ok and not too fed up stuck on the sofa in your plaster!

That's good Sarah, lovely Dad. My daughter is pregnant & off tea at the minute but my husband offers her one at least once a visit ... they are only men, bless.
I am fine but will be better in about 10 days when the plaster comes off. I will instantly lose at least 5 lbs (not counting the stone I must have put on sitting here like a pudding). awwww ... there is always a downside :cry::cry: Have a good night, hunnie & another good day tomorrow xxx :)

Welcome home, glad all went well! Congrats on the start of your new life xx

Loosing weight the easy way eh twinkle ;-) Yep sleep well Sarah x

Last edited:
Loosing weight the easy way eh twimkle ;-) Yep sleep well Sarah x

I would have to keep having bits chopped off for that to work, Tricia ... May defeat the object ... but may have to try it if I have put weight on sitting here. Only I could start off with an exercise programme & 2 weeks later end up heavier :wave_cry::wave_cry:

Hi sarah I am so so pleased all went well for you, you have made the best decision you could ever make in life for yourself. I'm really pleased your ok and happy with your surgery. Keep up the work Hun and get in touch anytime luv hugs Kaz x x x

Hope you had an good night, last night and got some rest.
Enjoy the Cornish sun while it is here, tomorrow looks like 'baton down the hatches' day :-(

Hope you are feeling OK today, hun ... didn't realise you were in Cornwall too :)
I must have a penchant for Cornish people (& not just the pasties) xxx :):)

Hope you had an good night, last night and got some rest.
Enjoy the Cornish sun while it is here, tomorrow looks like 'baton down the hatches' day :-(

It really looks like a lovely day out there. Slept well thanks and I've just posted the longest diary entry just to get it out of my head:D

Hope you are feeling OK today, hun ... didn't realise you were in Cornwall too :)

Oh yes we have that effect on people, and its such a lovely sunny day today too!!

Aye, Sarah and I are both very tasty (or will be in a few months LOL) I have to admit though, I am not Cornish :cry: I just chose to live in such a wonderful place.

Off to read your diary Sarah, to get the low down on your thought ;) Keep up the good work, we have got a ''perfect op' record to keep up for our lovely Mr F.

Have you shown any signs of dumping yet? I did on my first few yogurts and soups but that soon passed. I sometimes still get a raised heart rate, (maybe from 70's to 90's) but don't feel ill or anything.

I've felt a little light headed but I think that might be my BP altering. No raised heartbeat or sweats yet, but then I've not been very adventurous with what I'm eating yet. Sloppy purees tomorrow, so we'll see how we get on with that.

I agree with you though Mr Finlay is a "demi-god" ;)

Back