• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I'm moving to Wiltshire for Happy Ever After:)

Julie what a lovely outcome and a happy ending at a time which is normally filled with misery and sad times for many people. Wishing you, Trevor and the girls all the happiness in the world, you deserve it.

Merry Christmas and here's to a happy 2011 for you all. x x x

I just want to wish you all the best..
2011 is going to be a good year for you all....
new job new house,new family...what an exciting time.
x x x x

it's 4am xmas morning and the this is the first post i read.
with a tear i my eye for your Trev, but thinking thank god he found you.
wishing you all a happy 2011.

What a lovely outcome to a sad story. Hope u find a lovely new home & you enjoy ur new life :)

Take care xx

Thanks for all the lovely messages... It's such a sad yet happy story in the end! My Trev is a real emotional man, something trivial will have him crying whether sad or happy news. This is a quality i cherish in him as i'm a hard faced so n so and try and hide all my emotions (well the 'weak' crying ones anyway).... It's a real fairy story and a massive adventure but we are looking forward to it xxx

Good luck on your move and your new life.

I'm a Somerset girl born and bred - moved to London to train as a nurse/then Plymouth as a midwife!!

Married a Yorkshire man - first we lived in Swindon then Essex but finally ended up in Huddersfeld.

So I moved to an area where I have no family except my in-laws.
As a shy person it's been hard but bearable!!

Hope you have loads of fun in your new life and enjoy your new job

xxxxxx

hi julie i live in wiltshire about 20 mins if that away from chippenham in warminster i to moved from liverpool 2 yrs ago as hubby is in the army i didnt know absolutley no one but its alovely place to live i would be more than happy to show you round and make a new friend in the process you are more than welcome to pm me and i will give you my number if you would like

Lurve2laugh that would be fabulous. It will be nice to have someone in the same place as me :) I'll message you for sure. I've seen the sign for Warminster :) I'm heading up to Chippenham on Friday for New Year, we are stopping with Trev's relatives for a few days (i think). I know hardly anyone but like the area already lol xx

So excited for you... xxx

Julie.. I keep thinking about your new opportunity and I'm so happy and pleased... I always love visiting that area and we'll meet up for sure one way or another...

It's the gateway to some lovely places... Longleat Safari Park... Avebury... Devizes... to name a few... a lovely area and a great place to live....

Wishing you the very best of everything and to all of the family inc MIL... hope all is stable with her...

Keep us posted please of your progress....

Love and hugs to you all xxx:wave_cry:

Bev, my MIL was discharged from hospital Christmas Eve and although still not 100% has amazed everyone with her fight to live....

We have been to Longleat, and funny enough i said to Trev yesterday it was only when we went down towards the end of my sick leave (following my bypass) to Longleat and revisited some of Trev's childhood memories that i suggested he contacted the local church in Corsham to see if any of his relatives were still alive and active within the church that we got the contacts we have now!

Sometimes things are meant to happen, this is one of them i firmly believe.....

Thank you for being you, which is a warm lovely lady and we will meet for sure xxx

Dotty, she is permanently catheterised, half her side of her body is permanently paralysed and speech doesn't come easily... And i'd happily bet you the last £1 in my purse that she sat on that ward in hospital looking at the old dears saying 'shame'... That woman has never once felt sorry for herself, but she sees others and feels like it's a shame life has been cruel to them.... Her one real joy in life is when my her two great granchildren (one belonging to my son ;) ) who are 16 months old go round to visit. She loves to watch 'the babies' it reminds her of her twins, one of whom died tragically...

Awesome lady lol xx

Wow Julie she sounds amazing, no wonder you hold her in such high esteem :D We need more people like her in the world! XX

Well Julies you will be 46mins away from me then, that will be fab news.

Good luck with everything. xxxc

Lurve2laugh that would be fabulous. It will be nice to have someone in the same place as me :) I'll message you for sure. I've seen the sign for Warminster :) I'm heading up to Chippenham on Friday for New Year, we are stopping with Trev's relatives for a few days (i think). I know hardly anyone but like the area already lol xx

that will be lovely look forward to hearing from you x

Back