• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

i am officially 101 lb loser as of today :)

Roch

Shrinking away nicely :)
Hi all am sorry have not been around the past 7/10 days as was really struggling physically and emotionally.
Well last night went to the Birmingham meet up and had a fab day today walking round all day all the markets in Birmingham, am so shocked i could do that as 8 weeks ago i was housebound and using a walking stick.
Well to get to the point i weighed myself this morning and found out i have now lost 101 lbs or 7.3 stone :D:D:D well that def put a smile on my face and gave me the kick up the arse i so needed to realise that i was being stupid and that although i have had 4 stalls in 8 weeks i still have lost 3 stone in 8 weeks and 7.3 altogether, def the boost i needed.

Ty to all of u for all ur on going support and for not giving up on me when i felt like giving up on myself, take care luv Roch xxx

WOW that is a fantastic weight loss Roch I knew you could do it. Glad you had a great time in Birmingham. The new Roch is definately emerging no stick is fantastic, well done.

I felt sooo privileged witnessing your WI today sweetie and the smile on your grinning face was a picture! xx

Wow thats fantastic, and looking at your pictures you are looking great.
Well done u. xx

That's great Roch and now you can see that stalls or not your weight is and will come off. Stalls are downheartening but they do end and you are doing fantastically.

Take care

M

Am so pleased for you Roche, that Century Sticker suits you perfectly xxx

Well done Roch! :D:D:D

Cuppa xx

Thats fantastic Roch. I think when we all first had WLS we didn't think the stalls would affect us so much but it is really depressing but when the scales start moving again, WOW what a good feeling.

Well done you deserve it.

Well done! That's brilliant xx

Ah ur all making me blush, now its full steam ahead for the double century badge and now i am even more determined and motivated to get it xxx

Wel done Roch. It was a pleasure to be with you yesterday to see you reach your 100 mark.

Also, it was amazing to see you run up and down the stairs at the station. You really are an inspiration and you are doing amazing. Well done/x

Well done I look forward to catching you up hopefully

xx

Back