• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

So Very, Very Cold

quetiapina

Bumps along somehow
:gen125: Is anyone else suffering from long periods of being really cold. I am wearing 3 tops, thick joggers, 2 pairs of socks, slippers and a blanket. We have a coal fire and the room is 23 degrees. My feet are like blocks of ice.

In bed I wear 2 pyjama tops, pyjama bottoms, 2 pairs of socks and a hot water bottle. I have 2 winter duvets and a blanket. We rarely heat the bedroom but still, it all seems a little over the top and my husband just keeps telling me I shouldn't be cold (big help).

Why am I so cold, and is anyone else totally freezing? I'm starting to think of clothes in terms of their warmth and it makes me feel veeeeerrrry old!

Lv Jen x

Ive been feeling the cold a lot more than usual but not quite as much as you it seems hun.

Hubby has been moaning about the heating being so high but I just cant seem to get warm. I'm only at the start of my journey as well really so god knows how bad it will be when we get into the depths of winter.

its prob because you ladies have not got as much padding any more lol i know when ever iv been on a low fat diet before im always frezzing when usually im always warm, dont know why that is, just hope your not coming down with any thing jenni x

Thats very true Hannah, and its also because our bodies used to have to work very hard to burn off all the food we were putting inside it. Now it has very little work to do as we are eating such small amounts so the body is not generating as much of its own warmth as it would have done before.

Hi. If your eating little amounts & very low cals your body has probably hit ketosis which can make you feel very cold... the good thing is that your burning more calories to try & keep your body warm. x

I'm freeeeeeeeeing too:(:(:(Still wouldn't swap the slimness for warmness lol:D

Me Too! Ime bladdy freezing hubbys fed up of putting the heating on then off then on again and so on LOL Ive a got leather suite and I find that thats cold now it wasnt before I had the op though. Anyway in Netto they are selling a huge fleecy snuggle wrap with arms :eek: flaming heck its would fit on a bed its that big and only £14.99. Ive just nicked a mink throw out of my shop, plus Ive just bought 2 pairs of flannelette P.Js from mattalan @only £8.99 per pair and guess what they are a size 14/16:D. Hubby thinks ive gone crackers as 1pr are red with cheeky monkey faces on and the other Pair is baby blue with penquins on :8855: Gailx

Back