• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My story so far

stuckinafatsuit said:
hi tray, i cant see any reason why you would not get funding, the pct like to see that you have been trying to lose weight and you certainly have, also im sure that if your bmi is over 50 you will qualify, at st georges in south london it has to be 45 with comorbidities, and over 50 without them to qualify. Have you asked about what criteria you need to meet, i would find this out as soon as. good luck
kim

Hi Hun ye they follow nice guidelines my pct but thats to get on weight management and I've completed that :) then when the dietician is happy she moves along to funding so I'm hopin it will be positive but don't wanna get my hopes up to much ;) xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Thank you peeps ur the best ;) xx

You have made lots of progress and well done on your fantastic weight loss. Fingers crossed for 16th x

well done, so hard to do isnt it and keep off xxx

Omg I'm soooooo excited wanna shout from the roof tops lol I've just received my letter from funding and I got a yes funding granted ;) just got to wait for spire regency to contact me then it will be all systems
Go that is the best ever Xmas present a note to others waiting don't give up it took approx 3yrs but I no its so worth it xxx have a very merry Christmas and a happy new yr to u all xxxx

Well it's been a while since I posted on my diary :) well I went to meet my surgeon in jan he was lovely mr agwunobi he is happy to go ahead with the sleeve ;) id not heard anything since so as its been a few wks I thought I'd ring Amy at spire to see where I'm up to :) to be told she had applied for my funding :0 I said I've got funding??? She said no not yet uve been funded to come for a consultation:( I was so confused n upset disappointed ect so I rang my pct of the letter I received in dec saying I had funding and panic over the woman confirmed I'd got funding and that Amy was just writing to them to confirm the op I was having and the price thank goodness for that lol so it's just a case of wait for the money to go threw n I'm
Sure all my appointments will start coming ;) and I will get my sleeve this yr :) xx

great news hopefully you will get your date soon

Tks hun I hope so :) x

preetypee said:
good luck hun.xx

Ty Hun x

Hi all I'm of 2 see the dietician 2day n get my preop diet :) god nows wot I'll be like on the 13th march when I have my op as I've seen every hr on the hr last nite lol :) I'm nervous excited this is a roller coaster ride :) lol I think it's more nerves but I'm glad it's happened like this as in fone call yesterday afternoon offering me 2day to start preop n op on the 13th otherwise I think I'd have been worse :) yesterday was a great day date wise for at least 3 of us so I'm hoping all the rest of us waiting for dates get there's soon have a great day all I'll post later let u all no how it went xx

Well I went to spire today for my pre op all went well they took bloods ECG Mrsa swabs talked me threw wot will happen ect the preop n post op diet so all good :) xx

Start my preop diet 2moz got everything sorted for the whole wk :) 1 weetabix for bfast 1 toast 2 spoons beans for lunch then sml jacket pot 25g cheese 1 tablespoon beans n salad for tea so not 2 bad at all :) can also have 2pieces of fruit n a yogurt :) x then next wk is clear soup n free fluids xx

Hi that doesn't sound too bad, i've got to go to the dietician tomorrow and aslo start tomorrow but not sure what pre op diet i will be doing. good luck Hx

Good luck for 2moz Hun :) no mines really good think next wk will be harder as its clear sieved soups lol but it's only for a wk :) xx

Back