• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

OMG Is this a sign of things to come?

Hi Linski, Rest assured you are as normal as me :D Not many people can sya that! I think most of us here were sperated at birth as there are so many similarities in our stories. The good thing about this is that we can help one another in our journeys, as no one knows better how we are feeling.
This is probably one of the most life changing experiences anyone can have and we need one another to make it just a little easier.
You are in our gang now :D x

Thanks Dottychic - x:wave_cry:

Not good K8Y Bear, feel really fed up this week, the last time i went to see Dr Heatland he gave me some tablets celevac, and for the past 3 weeks i have been really good but this week i have ate ate and ate and just carnt stop i have got my last appoitment with Dr Heartland on the 1st September and still dont no for sure that i will be offered surgery and if the do i might not get funding i am so fed up sorry for the rant just having a really bad week, also i have been trying for a baby for the last 2 years and carnt conceive i have been to the docs and told its my weight and every one i see is pregnant sorry to go on i am just really down at the moment so not good, how you getting on nearly time for your big day ent it? xxx

Hi Linski, Rest assured you are as normal as me :D Not many people can sya that! I think most of us here were sperated at birth as there are so many similarities in our stories. The good thing about this is that we can help one another in our journeys, as no one knows better how we are feeling.
This is probably one of the most life changing experiences anyone can have and we need one another to make it just a little easier.
You are in our gang now :D x

Yeah its normal to feel this way, i am nearly at the end of my Weight Management Course after 6 long months and surgery as not been opted to me yet, i no its my last option else i am just going to keep eating untill i kill myself i really hope i get funding after i have worked hard at the 6 month WM if not i am not sure what i will do good luck with your journey. xx

I hope you get the result you want chic and it is all worth it. I think you are brilliant seeing the 6 month weight course through - let 'em have it on the 1st - what you got to lose (Excuse the pun) you deserve to know if they are prepared to operate and apply for funding. x

Yeah i am going to ask them defo i have got to cause its my last appoitment with them so i have got to else away i go the same weight apart from a few pounds as before we will see ay x

thanks Rose I am normal then? thats a good feeling lol. I hope to come to the next meeting and look forward o seeing you.

Linski x

Would love to be at the meeting Linski, but Wolverhampton's a bit far from Kent ! Maybe we should arrange a big national meeting sometime and get as many of us together as possibe ??

Back