• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

im sooooo tired!

Hi everyone! I will be 5 weeks out on Friday and feeling ok I'm just soo tired and lathargic all the time it's starting to effect work! If I'm at home I am constantly asleep and feeling quite unwell if i dont have a nap! I went to see my general nurse for something else and mentioned if I could need my B12 injection, she said I wasn't entitled to it unless I'm a bypasser?? Is this the normal case? If so any ideas? Sorry for the long post xxxxx

Yes this is normally the case, I say normally as some bypassers dont have them.

You really need to speak to your GP about this but it could be your diet?! What are you having on an average day?

Hope you feel better soon x

Thanks for that mazza I'm goin to see my surgeon tomorrow so will mention it to him! Average day I have a really milky weetabix for brekkie, soup for lunch, and mash pots with meat, veg and gravy pureed on top or pureed fish pie, homemade smoothie most days! Don't think I'm drinking nearly enough though! Julie how u getting on? What vits do u take? I'm taking bassetts soft and chewy but can't feel a difference really xxxx

Back