• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I'm walking on air....

phatmomma

Today i finally got a reaction that had me beaming from ear to ear :)

I've been back to my old work in Wolverhampton, i started with them about 11 months before my op and left mid March this year.

Anyway during the time away from them i've worked really hard at the gym and with weight watchers and lost a further 2 stone. Well first off someone had to do a double to believe it was me. Then when up on the ward (hospital ward) a facebook friend of mine who works there was behind me and asked one of the other ladies who i was, when she said it's 'Julie' the girl came and looked and couldn't believe it. OMFG was what she mouthed lol. My manager walked past without realising it was me, as did some of the nurses lol.

Just made me feel bloody awesome. Lord knows what they'll say when i go back before christmas as i intend to lose as much as i can before then...

God help any of them who would have put it down to my bypass, these last two stones have been hard physical effort lol xx

awesome.png
welldone.gif

Well done Julie! Reactions like that are priceless.
xXx

That's fantastic honey well done you xxx

Thank you all, it was nice to go back and show them that i hadn't finished losing the weight as they all thought. I was just taking a break ready to wow them :)

Perseverance and pig headedness aren't such bad faults after all :) xx

ps, Karlos i hope you are doing well my lovely, we need your butt kicking straight talking lush self here xx

Aw thats fantastic - much deserved praise indeed!!

ps, Karlos i hope you are doing well my lovely, we need your butt kicking straight talking lush self here xx

I'll be here for a little while honey, for a little while :) xxx

How about that to spur you on eh mate ?! Well done !

Back