• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Glenvilles fantastic news!

Oooh John Congratulations to both of you :love047: I am absolutely thrilled for you. She must be a very lovely lady to capture your heart so completely and it couldnt have happened to a nicer guy :D All the very best for the future........Did I ever tell you, I look a right pill*ck in a hat ;) XXXXXXXX

How 'bloomin' exciting John!! I'm also beaming from ear to ear, what truly fabulous news!! xxxxxxxxx

John what fantastic news,to think how things have changed in just a year for you it really is amazing.Best wishes to you both.Maz x

Great news John. Hope you two will be very happy together and that you manage to sell your property soon and move to be with Sue.

CONGRATULATIONS

love

Rebirthxx

Aaah what lovely news.
Congratulations xx

I'm over the moon John! xxx

Awww John.... I could jump for joy!

:love047::love047::love047::love047::love047:

What a fantastic weekend you must have had!

Now this is the perfect excuse for us all to get together as a wls family... I'm already preparing my outfit!

I have to pop the question John... ''did my Yorkshire Puddings have anything to do with this lifechanging decision???''

Now the best thing for me to do is to get a size 14's outfit and this is the best incentive for us all to lose weight!

Love you so much John.. my wls Brother... and I'm so pleased...

Hugs, love and keep making the Yorkshire Puddings! xxx:p

:character00250:

Hi Guys, just had a fantastic weekend with Sue who arrived on Friday night. We went to Masterchef Live exhibition at Olympia on Saturday and had the time of our life! Managed to sample loads of foods and drinks and bought some super stuff including sugar replacements, more of that in my diary in a day or 2.

Today I cooked a roast beef dinner with all the trimmings including Yorkshires, (thanks Bev for the recipe, it went really well). Well after that I popped the question and Sue accepted, so we are now engaged! :D:D We hope to tie the knot sometime next year but there are lots of things going on, including me selling/renting my flat and moving up north, so who knows when the great day will be. :love047:

Sue has gone home on the train tonight and tells me that she is grinning ear to ear, which is quite different to how she normally feels on the way home. :D

What lovely news Grenville. I hope you both with be very happy.

Linski xxx

:love047:wooohoooo CONGRATULATIONS to you both im so so pleased for you, see you both soon yay xxx:happy036:

I have to pop the question John... ''did my Yorkshire Puddings have anything to do with this lifechanging decision???''

The Yorkies played a big part Bev. Sue actually made them to your recipe. I dished up most of the dinners but Sue gave me 2-3 of the small puds. I couldn't eat much as my pouch was quite tense, so I left at least half of my dinner including 1 of the puddings and Sue pinched it off my plate. When she had it in her mouth I popped the question and Sue was speechless and couldn't get "YES!" out because her mouth was full! ;) I managed to finish off my dinner when I got home from Kings Cross this evening. I still have some Yorkies left and I'm going to see if they warm up OK tomorrow.

Thanks Bev for your kind words, they mean a lot to me. xxx

awwwwwwww john, thats brilliant news.
could not have happened to a nicer person.
ps. can you get married in Whitby, somewhere round factory fortnight? lol.

oh what wonderful news. Congratulations to you both x x x

The Yorkies played a big part Bev. Sue actually made them to your recipe. I dished up most of the dinners but Sue gave me 2-3 of the small puds. I couldn't eat much as my pouch was quite tense, so I left at least half of my dinner including 1 of the puddings and Sue pinched it off my plate. When she had it in her mouth I popped the question and Sue was speechless and couldn't get "YES!" out because her mouth was full! ;) I managed to finish off my dinner when I got home from Kings Cross this evening. I still have some Yorkies left and I'm going to see if they warm up OK tomorrow.

Thanks Bev for your kind words, they mean a lot to me. xxx

..... and You mean a great deal to me John... what a very lucky lady Sue is to have you in her life.... for sure just having you in my life has made a huge difference and I know we have all got to meet one day....

Enjoy your happiness and cherish each other.... loving hugs to you both...

:candledinner: and I'm wondering if I could patent these love packed Yorkshire Puddings!

Hahaha... xxx:love047:

Congratulations John

Back