• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Glenvilles fantastic news!

Glenville

Hi Guys, just had a fantastic weekend with Sue who arrived on Friday night. We went to Masterchef Live exhibition at Olympia on Saturday and had the time of our life! Managed to sample loads of foods and drinks and bought some super stuff including sugar replacements, more of that in my diary in a day or 2.

Today I cooked a roast beef dinner with all the trimmings including Yorkshires, (thanks Bev for the recipe, it went really well). Well after that I popped the question and Sue accepted, so we are now engaged! :D:D We hope to tie the knot sometime next year but there are lots of things going on, including me selling/renting my flat and moving up north, so who knows when the great day will be. :love047:

Sue has gone home on the train tonight and tells me that she is grinning ear to ear, which is quite different to how she normally feels on the way home. :D

:love047:Congratualtions, wishing yo both all the happiness in the world:love047::D:D:D

congratulations

Oh my God John, I am soooooo happy for you, congratulations mate xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Steph xx

Fantastic news! Congratulations to you both x

:love::candledinner::553::553::553::grouphugg::talk017::rainbow::woohoo::party0011::party0011::party0011::greenapple:

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S

TO JOHN & SUE ON YOUR ENGAGEMENT!!

Well Done to you both and hope you will be very happy in your future life together.

Love and Best Wishes Kat xx

Aww, congratulations!! I love a bit of romance.
xXx

John - that's fantastic news !! Many congratulations to you and Sue ! :love047: Wishing you both every happiness ! xx

congrats to you both xxx

How wonderful... we all love a bit of romance .. I wish you and Sue all the very best ... Congratulations xxxxx

:love047::love047:

First I thought wooo hooo Masterchef live, cos I love the programme!

Then I saw your second bit of news!!! OMG!! I'm overjoyed for u!! You are a lovely genuine man & Sue is a lucky lady!!

I wish you both all the happiness in the world. Congratulations xx

Take care

Fab news what a brilliant way to end a weekend sending my love and I wish you both a long happy healthy life together xxx

Awwwww sweetheart, congratulations to you both, I am so happy for you. Wishing you all the best in your new life together xxxxx

Back