• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Ime home thankfully from surgery

IRJ

I came home yesterday after Bypass Monday got a good nights kip managed a pint of milk and a yoghurt and feel absolutely fine, thanks for all your well wishes and i now cant wait to get on with it, Mr Ammorri and his team at Salford were outstanding and i owe them a great deal.

Glad you are feeling good. Congrats on surgery. Best wishes to you x

Cripes!!! That was quick! Just an overnight stay? Anyway, hope you are going to have an easy and peaceful recovery.

Wow that is a quick in and out isnt it.
Im glad you came through it well and best wishes for a simple and quick recovery.
Steph xx

I too was only in for one night and I asked to come home on the day! I really didnt like staying in hospital - wanted my own bed! They obviously wouldnt let me home as I was still on a drip!

Gad to see your home and well

Sal x

Glad all went well mate! Looking forward to reading about your progress and your loss :)

Glad you are home and everything went well for you. Wishing you a speedy recovery. Looking forward to reading all about it when you are up to it.

Great to hear everything went ok. One night that's fantastic! Good luck over the coming weeks. Look forward to reading about your weight loss progress. All the very best.

Back