• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Improvement in bladder control???

Hi all.
I hope you don't mind me asking this.
As you were losing, or when you had lost all your weight, did you find your bladder control improved.
In particular I need to visit the loo often during the night, with urgency and passing large amounts of urine every hour and a half or so during the nightime.
I have had tests and nothing was found that was wrong. I have been told it may improve as I lose weight, and I just wonder if you have had the same and whether your condition improved.
It isn't stress incontinence when I laugh or cough, but simply passing large amounts and frequently during the night, and in fact I haven't had an unbroken night's sleep in many years.
Thanks in advance.

Good question! Hope you don't mind me adding to this and asking whether people's stress incontinence improved as they lost weight aswell???

Yep, at nearly 7 st down my bladder weakness has improved immensely:D;)

Since having my Bypass 9 days ago, I dont need to go to the toilet half as much. I used to have to get up in the night at least once for a pee, but not anymore. :)

Much improved and it has been less than 2 months.

Back