• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My diary

hi guys just 2 let u know i got 2ml last week (2nd fill) and i have restriction! i have been strugglin swallowing but i know its becuase i am trying to eat toasties and other bad fod. ive had no restriction (not much) b4 this fill and therefore i have been eating carbs still, althoughin much smaller portions. today i have tried to eat tiny amounts at a time. i know its all about re educating myself. i used to be able chicken however i am havn problems. when i am hungary thats when trouble starts. i am shovelling food in and of course t gets stuck. i have had loads of P'Bing this week, but i am still learning.

am just pleased to have restriction that i now have to work with the band.

Hi Maura,

Im still struggling to be honest with PB'ing. Its only maybe 3 times a week now but its all down to shovelling food down. As i sit here typing in trying to scoff down a chicken salad so i can get to bed, and a bit had just got stuck!
This bit is definately the hardest so far.

Keep up your good work, you are doing really well. I need to exercise more but its easier typing that than actually getting off my butt and doing some.
This weekend, hubby is taking me orienteering! we shall see how that goes.

Hi Maura,

Im still struggling to be honest with PB'ing. Its only maybe 3 times a week now but its all down to shovelling food down. As i sit here typing in trying to scoff down a chicken salad so i can get to bed, and a bit had just got stuck!
This bit is definately the hardest so far.

Keep up your good work, you are doing really well. I need to exercise more but its easier typing that than actually getting off my butt and doing some.
This weekend, hubby is taking me orienteering! we shall see how that goes.

hi tam, i am still PBing (still not sure what the pb stands for but know what it is lol). i am doing it nearly e very day. eating has been so uncomfortable. i went for a meal with my nieces last week and ordered chicken gougons and mash potato and i had to go to the bathroom twice to boke... and i was so uncomfortable and my nieces dont know about my op so had to tell them i had a tummy ache lol. how are u now? how did orenteering go?

Hey Maura,
PBing is 'Productive Burping' & its when food comes back up but the food hasn't been into your stomach so it hasn't been digested.....nice eh!
Its actually something that frightens me a bit but I'm still on liquids. I'm scared something will get stuck etc etc. I've read it happens because you don't chew enough and eat to fast but someone with more experience might be able to tell you more.
Your diary is a good read btw. I'm very impressed you went to Belgium. Its hard to be 'ill' away from home but you made it fine.
Good luck with the restriction x

Hey Maura,
PBing is 'Productive Burping' & its when food comes back up but the food hasn't been into your stomach so it hasn't been digested.....nice eh!
Its actually something that frightens me a bit but I'm still on liquids. I'm scared something will get stuck etc etc. I've read it happens because you don't chew enough and eat to fast but someone with more experience might be able to tell you more.
Your diary is a good read btw. I'm very impressed you went to Belgium. Its hard to be 'ill' away from home but you made it fine.
Good luck with the restriction x

ah is that what it means lol. i have plenty of that lol. howver none today yeha

5 months post op
hi guys, wow it has been a while from i have been on. i have started a new fulltime job and trying to find my feet in it. my weight loss has slowed down but i am still very happy. i have 3lb to lose and i will have three stone off so i am happy. My husband and i are gong to Portugal next week and cant wait. I have been getting loads of compliments from people, telling me i am looking great, and to be honest i do feel really good. I am now into the "14's stone". my dress size has dropped to a size 16. i have had 2 fills in 5 months, and think i will get another one in end of oct/ nov. i am considering joining a weight loss class to keep the weight coming off. hope you are all well.

keep losing

Back