• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

In a midi bodcon instead of rent a tent!! 1 year on ..

Carre

So it's over a year and just thought I would put a couple of pics on for anyone thinking of getting a band.

image-3155347650.jpg

Attachments

• image-2166037191.jpg
    image-2166037191.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 419
You look amazing. How much have you lost? I am meeting my surgeon next week so hopefully will get my gastric band soon

wow Carre! what a beautiful family, you are deffo one lucky lady!

You look stunning Carre x hope you had a fantastic time in Florida x

From the time I gave birth to now 8stone 4lbs, 2stone on my own and 6.4 with my life line the band.. Every day revolves round my band! But would change it, it's changed my life I haven't been this happy in 9 years.

Oh carrie !,,, omg what a lovely picture,,you look sooooooooo happy , lovely family gorgeous. You xxxx. Loveing blonde hair too. Xxxxxxxxxx ruby xxxxxxxx

Beautiful family photo...You look amazing!

Congratulations and well done:happy096:

Carre you look amazing!! what an inspiration, I would love to look as good as you!

You look amazing. Well done, I can't wait to start to see the results. At the moment I'm still sore and getting used to diet changes. If I have a figure like yours in a years time it will all be worth it. I'm sure going to try!

Stunning :D x

You look amazing. Well done, I can't wait to start to see the results. At the moment I'm still sore and getting used to diet changes. If I have a figure like yours in a years time it will all be worth it. I'm sure going to try!

It's so hard to see that far in front, but just take each day as it comes and just remember you wear what you eat xxxx good luck it will be all worth it!

Back