• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

In awe!!

Astraste

Just wanted to write about how happy I am that I chose the wrap, I cannot believe how much I have lost so far! 34lbs!! I didn't do a pre op, so this is all in 5 weeks!
I can't get my head around it. And best of all I don't feel like I am on a diet, If I'm hungry I eat and after a few bites I'm full. This is exactly what I wanted!!
Thank you everyone that helped me make this decision! It was the best decision I have ever made, I know I am still in the early stages but irregardless I have never been happier than I am right now. 50lbs to go!!!!!!

I hope I feel the same. I'm feeling every emotion there is at the minute. A small part of me believes we can know 100% we want surgery but we never know 100% that surgery was the right decision until we have had it.

Nikkita, I think you hit the nail on the head there. I'm post op bypass, I can confirm.... right decision.

I'm pleased it was the right decision for you! I just feel like it's where my wobbles come from, I know 100% I want surgery but just what if it turns out to be the wrong decision. It's something no one can know until they've done it! So I'm off to be wrapped in less than three weeks and hoping and believing it will be the right decision. I hope your journey goes well.

I think you know if its the only option left for you, I certainly did after my initial wobbles. I have no regrets, I could never have done it without my surgery x

Nikkita if your so unsure about it why don't your postpone your surgery for a while, try a few more diets and do some more research and in a few months have a rethink. you have to be sure this is what you want or it won't work for you because you won't work with it. this op is always going to be there. there's no rush xx

I am 100% certain I want surgery, what I mean is though it's the sort of thing that until you have it you will never know if it was 100% the right decision. Eg if there are complications etc then you would think well it didn't turn out to be 100% right for me. I do know that I am certain about my decision though. X

Back