• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

In need of inspiration, help me banders.

lottie:)

Hello Banders,

For some bizarre reason I've just freaked and have oddly started to worry today what if this doesn't work ?

Could you please inspire me and tell me your weight when you started, your weight now and how long it's taken you.

Thank you x

It's not odd I think it everyday... And I've lost 35 pounds since April 16th!... And I've gone from a size 20-22 to a 16.... But I still think it won't work!!! :)

We all have those thoughts, I had a full pout panic attack the day after my op thinking OMG what have I done, all you have too remember is you will only get out what you put in, it still hard work BUT your band will help you good luck on your journey xxx

Lot tie you will be fine hun I think it's only natural I signed up today and getting banded 7th oct! I'll be the same in a few weeks and you'll be a wise owl telling me no to worry and girls wow you've both done so well! Keep it up! Xx

My stats are below..my bulk was off in 6mths...just be ready to work hard, it's no quick fix!! x

I had it done 25/8/12 so 2weeks ago today and so far I've lost 1stone 1lb

Good luck on ur journey x

Size 26 to size 12 in under ten months

Hey Lottie,
Me too worrying that it wont work! I was banded 17/8/12, I weighed 12st 4 at consultation, went on holiday and went up to 12st 11! Had my band and am now 11st 10, so 1 stone 1lb gone! Im very pleased with this so far as been struggling with my weight for so long.
I went out for a meal last night(chinese) and i'm on the mushy food stage so had fish and noodles, and i had the smallest bowl and felt full! I felt disappointed and great at the same time. I've always been able to eat huge amounts and love food, but the great thing is, I can eat what I like, but the band restricts the amount......Result!
You will be fine Lottie, it's a massive thing to get our heads around if we have been ruled by food for so long. We want this, we will be healthier and thin. Just think thin Lottie, and give yourself time to adjust to this new life!!
Good luck!!
xx

It will work for you if you work with it. We all have our fears and scares, goodness knows I have had my share and I am only 9 weeks out, but instead of letting them defeat me and throwing in the towel, which even with a band I know is very easy to do. I keep telling myself I did this because I have exhausted every other option and this is going to work because I am going to make it work. I did not pay £5,000 and give myself these perminent scars for no reason, I did it because this was last chance saloon. And by hook or by crook no matter what comes my way I am in control. With or without a band my mind set has changed, of course the band is helping but that is all that is it doing. Its not a miracle, its not a one size fits all solution but if I put the effort in I WILL get the rewards of that I am certain. :)

Bella band

U spoke some true sence we all worrie about weather we will lose or not am having a fight at mo as am on mushed food and finding it hard but I will do my damdest to make sure it works for me x

Well the inspiration worked I've just had my first weigh in and 1 week after my op including 1 week post diet I've lost 13.2 lb :) yay !!!!!!!

well done lottie thats great : ) ive been banded 3 wks 5 days and i still feel somedays that i am completely out of my comfort zone but at the same time feeling great and positive for the future! i weighed myself last week at 3 wk post op and had lost 16lbs nearly 3 inches from round my waist between 0.5-1.5 inches every where else and was a size 22 i tried one of my size 18 tops that hasnt fit in agesss and it fit just nicely keep positive and keep ur goals in mind i will be at least in the 15 stone margin for my sons 4th birthday nxt june (notice how i said i will and not i would like) good luck chick xxxx

Back