• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

IN PAIN !!

BlueDiamond

Hi Guys and Gals

Well nearly 7 months out and I am in terrible pain with heartburn.

I have no trouble drinking liquids or eating at all.....and its not even with every meal/drink I get it.....normally once a day until I drink some milk......does anyone else have this problem??? .........but trying too pin point why its come on all of a sudden:sigh: today is the third day on the trot....:rolleyes:
Thanks in advance for any words of wisdom -MeJulie xx

Sorry Julie had lots of things but not this I'm afraid. Just wanted to say have a rennie and i hope you find the cause soon
Loads of love
Jo XX

how much is in your band Julie, it may be a sign of a tight band x

Awww Julie... I wish I could do something to help you!

Please get it sorted if you can speak to someone and keep us posted. I'll be worrying about you.

Love and hugs Angel xxx

Maybe you need a daily stomach tablet such as lansoprole or something similar maybe worth asking the gp's advice x

could it just be heartburn? Before my op id get it for a few days for no real reason. Are you taking anything for it? x

Only drinking milk for it then it normally goes........Not had it this bad since before I had me gall bladder out........it just popped out of the blue.....

Have you still got your gall bladder?

Actually glad its not your gall bladder but I dont know what it is but hope you feel more comfortable soon. xxxxxxx

heya luv, when it comes on write everything down what you have had that day in food and drink - then maybe you will be able to pin point what your having thats causing it - in the meantime get some gaviscon down ya neck, hope you feel better soon hun x

Hiya

I suffered with really bad heartburn last year and they took one mil out and it got better but now I have put on a stone and a half and am having a fill next Tuesday to try and get it back off!!! So my heartburn wll prob be back then too!

Do you not have lansoprazole any way if you had your gall bladder out i have been prescribed it for life !!!! maybe thats what you need xx

Do you not have lansoprazole any way if you had your gall bladder out i have been prescribed it for life !!!! maybe thats what you need xx

i agree i spelt it wrong in my previous post tho as im dumb hehe ;)

I'm even on them at the moment x

I have never been issued with anything since I had my gallbladder out. Well apart from the initial meds they gave me......and I am a year and half hour from having gallbladder removed....No one has even mentioned this too me even my docs when I have been too them before about heartburn....the mind boggles......

Lansaprazole is wonderful at sorting out heartburn. It's worth asking your GP if you can have some. I had terrible heartburn pre-op and would've been lost without it.

Hiya, If it persists I'd be inclined to pop along to my GP and check it's not an ulcer. At the very least they'll be able to precribe you the anti heartburn stuff. Hope you feel better soon

Back