• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

If in doubt....

You look amazing. Can I ask what damage carbs do to our body I didn't realise they did xxx

Carbs cling to our inners, well that's how I see it, whereas protein burns fat carbs help stash fat away on us, hence why I hate them :)

Exercise wise once i was back to myself I used a treadmill at home, 5mins a day, walking, then bit by bit increased both time and speed until a few months on was running for 30mins easily! Pretty impressive to think how your energy levels change! By the end I was biking, jogging at country park etc! It can be done but dont be in a rush to up speed/time until your coping easily x

hi did the flight bother u with the band ? you look very nice how long did it take for y weight to come off am 5 weeks post opp lost 1 and half stone am not having a fill for now mind x

I lost 7st in 7mths so happy bunny! I was fine on the flight x

Good to know thank you xxx

Thank you very much for the tips on exercising. Over the last week (week 2 post-op) I went to the gym to brisk walk on the treadmill for about 45 mins (4x per week). I feel exhausted once I am done, but I feel like it's pivotal to see results. 2 more weeks and I'll be following your footsteps and start jogging/spinning!

You look amazing!! I'm having my op in 4 weeks and have been feeling quite nervous about it recently for some reason..after reading this and looking at your photos its made me realize i'm definatley doing the right thing! xx

Myz24 said:
You look amazing!! I'm having my op in 4 weeks and have been feeling quite nervous about it recently for some reason..after reading this and looking at your photos its made me realize i'm definatley doing the right thing! xx

What op are you having? Just remember you get out of this what you put in! Your brain will frazzle as you become obsessed! ;)

What op are you having? Just remember you get out of this what you put in! Your brain will frazzle as you become obsessed! ;)

I'm having the band..i'm so excited for what lies ahead but equally as scared! I'm overthinking things as usual! I'd be ok if i was having it tommorow but its the waiting that makes me think too much! ha..xx

Myz24 said:
I'm having the band..i'm so excited for what lies ahead but equally as scared! I'm overthinking things as usual! I'd be ok if i was having it tommorow but its the waiting that makes me think too much! ha..xx

That's why I liked only having 13 days from consultation to op....impatient me :D

Good work girl :)

Poster girl for WLS ix what you are. Well done you look fantastic xxx

Thx both...old thread dredged up...summer days..we need them back!!!! Baby due beg of June just in time to shift any excess and enjoy summer this year :) x

Back