• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

In the paper but a little apprehensive

that is a really nice article. The beauty of you is that you seem to be so humble with it. You've done so well, 16 + stones gone!!!!! is awesome. YOU DONE GOOD! and are rightfully an inspiration.

Enjoy the accolades and praise, through cyber space we're right behind you x

WELL DONE MICKY! go for it with the newspaper and magazine hun, like sum1 else said you could buy yaself some new clothes with the money or even some new tyres once youve worn them out - you are a true inspiration!

Well done Mr A' Lister hahahaha you deserve everything you get mate, good luck.

:cool:

You should be so proud mixxy..
its nice to see a positive story for a change....
after all the work you have done and help you have given others..you deserve the recognition..
you will be on the this morning couch next ;-)
xx

OMG your in the Daily Star :eek: you have made it ;) Good for you Mixxy you have worked so hard and its nice to see you get some good feedback :D XX

It's still only glazed over the story though. My nickname is actually Nessy anyway, no problem with that.

I want to tell the whole story about how hard it is and that it's not as simple as it sounds, 3 monthly injections forever, no fizzy stuff etc etc

Hopefully my 'friend/agent/shark' no idea what to call her yet, will be able to let me tell it all and get the general publics ideas to change.

I hope so too Mixxy :D Its about time they got a true account of what happens after WLS and not just focus on us "Fatties" getting thousands of pounds spent on us for no other reason than we cant stop eating pies :D XXX

go for it Mixxy !!!!!!!!!!
let the ignorant know what it's really like.
I'm behind you 100%.

Mixxy I thought it was a very interesting and informative article.... well done you for bringing the good side of WLS to the fore.

Back