• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Incentives for everyone !!

lovebug

Official Lap Bander !!
Hey girlies if u want an incentive for losing weight look at the Body Simulator at Prevention.com

Make a virtual body of yourself at your current weight and see what you'll be at goal !! You can change the hair, face shape and swimsuit ha ha !! Its Good fun. Ooh i look like Pamela Anderson ....Not ! ha ha xx

Thanks Lovebug, that is great lol

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

I have tried this before, however had another go and yep just as funny. I needed to add a couple of stone or three to make the model look anything like they say I should look like now :giggle:.

You can spend ages on there blowing yourself up and shrinking again, I so want to look like my end picture (Kelly Brook lmao) Fingers crossed . :party0048:

Hey ya never know whats buried under all this unwanted fatness till its gone, look out Jason Statham i'm coming ta get ya. (just give us a couple or six months an i'll be done):bliss::giveup:<-Jason

Thanks for sharing, hope others have as much fun as me. :brainfart:

Last edited:
haha thanks for that Livvy... if I ever look like that end result, I will fall over in shock! x

Cripes, I can only WISH to look that good!!! LOL!!!

Ah well, it's a goal to work to... ;)

Thanks, Lovebug... brill site!!!

x

Couldn't resist having a look - how funny is that!!!

Even my 'fat'model looks nothing like me, maybe in shape perhaps but I need to give her a good smattering of cellulite and bingo wings to be anywhere near the truth!! lol xx

Yeah my fat model looks waaaay better than me, I didnt even bother with the slim one. :giggle:

Hey look at this site :

PHOTO GALLERY

( u may have seen it before ) Just gives u an idea on how your body changes thru weightloss. Make sure u look at Clinical Nudes pages. Is quite an incentive to see how the body gets smaller without reconstructive surgery after weightloss !! There is hope for my Tummy yet !! ha ha. I find most sites only show clothed and i have wondered whats going on underneath it all ( not being a perv like !! ) but i just found it really inspiring :) maybe u will too xxx

wow, another great site Livvy, thanks xx

Back