• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Your Star Sign and Weight Loss

Snowcrystal

I don't usually read star sign stuff but this description rang true for me as an Aries....How does yours fit you?

Aries
21 March - 20 April
YOU MAY BE: Impatient and energetic.
YOUR DIET: You're eager for fast results, but don't fall for a crash diet – far better to lose weight slowly. Resist junk food - you're often tempted to dial a takeaway because you can't be bothered to cook.
YOUR EXERCISE: Arians have a competitive streak, so grab your squash or badminton racket for a high-energy match.

Taurus
21 April - 20 May
YOU MAY BE: Sociable and determined.
YOUR DIET: Your idea of a perfect evening? You, some friends and a meal – cooked by you. You can still have dinner parties, just cook up low-fat feasts instead. Taurean willpower is strong and sticking to good habits is easy.
YOUR EXERCISE: Choose fun activities like salsa or street dance to distract from how hard you're working.

Gemini
21 May - 21 June
YOU MAY BE: Impractical and dislike routine.
YOUR DIET: It's hard enough for you to think about what you'll be eating this evening, let alone this weekend. Plan a week's worth of meals in advance. Geminis like change so you might even enjoy it.
YOUR EXERCISE: Stay varied - go holistic with yoga or pilates one day, then get a cardio fix with boxercise or spinning the next.

Cancer
22 June - 23 July
YOU MAY BE: Sensitive and sociable.
YOUR DIET: Sometimes you accept food even if you're not hungry, so as not to hurt anyone's feelings. Cancereans often put others' needs before their own, but work on prioritising yourself – and your diet.
YOUR EXERCISE: As a water sign, you love to swim. Up the pace in the pool with aqua-aerobics or water volleyball.

Leo
24 July - 23 August
YOU MAY BE: Enthusiastic and adventurous.
YOUR DIET: The latest faddy diet or miracle diet gimmick might appeal, but stick to sensible eating for best results. Variety is key, so pop two new foods in your shopping basket every week.
YOUR EXERCISE: Adventure is the name of the game – get your adrenaline pumping with trips rock-climbing, kayaking or abseiling.

Virgo
24 August - 23 September
YOU MAY BE: Generous and a perfectionist.
YOUR DIET: One bad diet day and you want to give up. Cut yourself some slack if you slip up occasionally. Virgos enjoy helping people, so share weight loss tips with fellow slimmers.
YOUR EXERCISE: You love spending time with friends outdoors – try a round of golf or go jogging with a mate.

Libra
24 September - 22 October
YOU MAY BE: Highly-strung and don't like discipline.
YOUR DIET: The Libra sweet tooth is legendary, so save POINTS® values for a few squares of chocolate after meals. Watch how many treats you allow yourself, as your willpower isn't too strong.
YOUR EXERCISE: Work out in short, sharp bursts. A quick after-work session of judo or karate is perfect.

Scorpio
23 October - 22 November
YOU MAY BE: Strong-willed and fiery.
YOUR DIET: When it comes to losing weight, you're all-or-nothing. But you can still snack and enjoy the odd meal out – just make canny choices.
YOUR EXERCISE: Something fast and furious like kickboxing or boxercise will let your Scorpio aggression out.

Sagittarius
23 November - 22 December
YOU MAY BE: Optimistic and active.
YOUR DIET: Half full or half empty? With you, the glass is always half full. If dieting was all a state of mind, Sagittarians would win every time.
YOUR EXERCISE: You like spiritual workouts like yoga or pilates. Variety is key to banish boredom, though.

Capricorn
23 December - 20 January
YOU MAY BE: Goal-orientated and organised.
YOUR DIET: A strict, carefully-planned diet appeals to your love of rules. Capricorns are motivated by setting targets, so break down your weight loss into 7lb chunks.
YOUR EXERCISE: Register for a half marathon later in the year for a goal to work towards.

Aquarius
21 January - 19 February
YOU MAY BE: Inventive and independent.
YOUR DIET: Keep tastebuds tingling with unusual things – exotic produce or weird combinations (think foods like basil ice cream or even beetroot jelly!). Luckily for Aquarians, weight loss never gets boring.
YOUR EXERCISE: Happiness is spending time by yourself. Running or cycling will give you much-needed solo time.

Pisces
20 February - 20 March
YOU MAY BE: Indecisive and imaginative.
YOUR DIET: One minute you decide you're following a food plan, the next you're reaching for the biccies. Beat your Piscean indecisiveness by trying to visualise what you'll look like when you're slim.
YOUR EXERCISE: It's easy to talk yourself out of working out, so get support from a weight loss buddy.

I'm a Taurean and would say yes it's generally what I'm like although I'm not intending on taking up street dancing or salsa! :flirt2:

I am a Cancer and mine fits me perfectly.

I am Aries on the cusp with Taurus (born on 20th April) and I fit both descriptions exactly :(

I am incredibly impatient (and the Chinese Takeaway number used to come up on my suggested BT Friends and Families list every phone bill :eek:) but my idea of heaven is having all my friends round the dinner table and cooking for them.

Can't see myself ever playing squash or salsa dancing though. Ever. :eek:

love

TillyBob

I'm a virgo. I am a perfectionist at work "i have to be". The diet thing is right, and i love the outdoors with friends at bbq's. Golf is boring.

I'm a cancerian and it's pretty accurate! x

I am Taurus & mine is spot on.

Since the operation I have batched cooked 2 weeks worth of food for my little girl (stews, casseroles etc), had friends round for dinner 3 times & cooked dinner for my hubby every night.... I love food in all senses of the word & can't not be around it!

My friends & family all say that my portion sizes since the op have got bigger as if I am feeding them what I would want lol. Only problem is that I keep going to "taste" the food as I am cooking it & then having to spit it out again :eek:

I'm Taurus and mines right, even the salsa...i would love to do it and even think i could get my oh to do it tooo...but i need to lose some weight/gain more confidence first....

Good post!

I'm Gemini, hmm sort of hard to buckle down to a routine for me. I have had to write stuff down and give myself things to tick off and a calorie limit to stick to. I guess some of it rings true. As for exercise I have to have music so aerobics (loads of different ones) and general dancing are better for me.

Mine is fairly accurate - I do have a sweet tooth.

As an astrologer I have spent a long time looking at weight, star signs and predispositions to weight gain etc, there is no clear cut reason - goes deeper than the sun sign, other planets play quite a big role in weight gain, weight loss etc.

Last edited:
Well i am Aries and i have to be diff from the rest of ya :):)) half of it is right and the second half def not accurate for me lol.
The bits i have highlighted are me 100% but the rest cant be more wrong lmao xx

Aries
21 March - 20 April
YOUR DIET: You're eager for fast results,
but don't fall for a crash diet – far better to lose weight slowly. Resist junk food - you're often tempted to dial a takeaway because you can't be bothered to cook.
YOUR EXERCISE: Arians have a competitive streak, so grab your squash or badminton racket for a high-energy match.

I don't usually read star sign stuff but this description rang true for me as an Aries....How does yours fit you?

Scorpio
23 October - 22 November
YOU MAY BE: Strong-willed and fiery.
YOUR DIET: When it comes to losing weight, you're all-or-nothing. But you can still snack and enjoy the odd meal out – just make canny choices.
YOUR EXERCISE: Something fast and furious like kickboxing or boxercise will let your Scorpio aggression out.

How funny is that?? I boxed (amatuer) for years then moved on to kick boxing and would be cage fighting now if I hadn't had the crash and mashed my hips up!!!
And it's sooo true - all or nothing for us Scorpio's (Not that I am into this sort of stuff - I just find there are many many coincidental facts!) Dieting - all out, 100% or nothing at all and very easily fall off the wagon - so for me its abstination as I can't do moderation!

How funny is that?? I boxed (amatuer) for years then moved on to kick boxing and would be cage fighting now if I hadn't had the crash and mashed my hips up!!!
And it's sooo true - all or nothing for us Scorpio's (Not that I am into this sort of stuff - I just find there are many many coincidental facts!) Dieting - all out, 100% or nothing at all and very easily fall off the wagon - so for me its abstination as I can't do moderation!

And there lies the similarity between Scorpios and Arians...I too can't do moderation...I find abstinence easier...I'm a all or nothing kinda gal...lol

(((hugs)))

Well i am Aries and i have to be diff from the rest of ya :):)) half of it is right and the second half def not accurate for me lol.
The bits i have highlighted are me 100% but the rest cant be more wrong lmao xx

Aries
21 March - 20 April
YOUR DIET: You're eager for fast results,
but don't fall for a crash diet – far better to lose weight slowly. Resist junk food - you're often tempted to dial a takeaway because you can't be bothered to cook.

You sound like a true Arian to me Roche!

(((hugs)))

I am Aries on the cusp with Taurus (born on 20th April) and I fit both descriptions exactly :(

I am incredibly impatient (and the Chinese Takeaway number used to come up on my suggested BT Friends and Families list every phone bill :eek:) but my idea of heaven is having all my friends round the dinner table and cooking for them.

Can't see myself ever playing squash or salsa dancing though. Ever. :eek:

love

TillyBob

No salsa for you either???...shame because I thought you and Mixman could learn together...lol.

(((hugs)))

I'm a virgo. I am a perfectionist at work "i have to be". The diet thing is right, and i love the outdoors with friends at bbq's. Golf is boring.

My husband has bought me a complete golf kit...it sits in the cupboard, still all shiny and new...but I would love to play and one day I will...give it a go.

(((hugs)))

Back