• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Your Star Sign and Weight Loss

Oh come on Mixman...why not?
I reckon you could do a mean salsa.

(((hugs)))

The only salsa I've ever tried is when I used to eat Doritos :D

I may consider it as I know my girlfriend was interested a couple of years ago.

Not going to say no but it's not high on my 'to do' list :flirt2:

I'm a Leo and prob half of its true, i'm definatly enthusiastic but not really adventurous don't get me wrong i will try anything once but only if i've i'm happy it's safe so no kayacking for me lol. Faddy diets def yes but sensible eating if only i'd have saved myself 10k lol x

Aquarius
21 January - 19 February
YOU MAY BE: Inventive and independent.
YOUR DIET: Keep tastebuds tingling with unusual things – exotic produce or weird combinations (think foods like basil ice cream or even beetroot jelly!). Luckily for Aquarians, weight loss never gets boring.
YOUR EXERCISE: Happiness is spending time by yourself. Running or cycling will give you much-needed solo time. id say this is pretty much true of me apart from the basil icecream and beetroot jelly yuk lol but i do like tryin dif things and i cant wait to cycle again but not running i dont think lol but ya never knw hehe also i love peeps company but i also like bein alone with my thoughts lol comes in handy when ya a card makin heheh as i spend many and hour by myself crafting heheheheheh lin.x

Back