• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

INSPIRATION!!!!!

kerry2010

I was going to keep this footage to just close friends and family and everyone who donated!
But decided to share with WLS to hopefully give inspiration to anyone who is going through weight loss surgery!
It has changed my life and given me confidence and opportunity to do things i never thought possible and dreamed of!!
My life has changed in so many ways and without my gastric bypass id still be at home suffering from depression and in agony with my back struggling with day to day chores!
And dreaming of being the active mum my daughter deserved!
Im going horse riding next month, another skydive in sep, and water skiing and zapcat in oct!!
I hope this inspires anyone who is going through WLS of the opportunity's that it can open up to you!

Much love, and best wishes to all.xx xx

Kerry Eaton - Skydive Southcoast

Kerry Eaton - Skydive Southcoast
www.skydivesouthcoast.co.uk

HI5 girl! That's looks fricking awesome!
I do plan on doing some kind of charity fund raising once I lose weight, I'm not sure which one yet as I have a few close to my heart, but I'd love to sky dive but not sure that I have the man parts to do it! :D
Good on you and well done for raising so much money for your charity!

Hiya hun! thank you!
I done mine for charity, me and my friends all together raised over £2000 for clic sargent children with cancer.
I lost my mum to cancer in 2009 i was a bit of a rogue in my younger days and never got chance for my mum to see me change my life and make her proud!!
So this was my chance!
I know my mum would have rather me do something for children who still have there whole lifes ahead of them!

Without WLS i would have never have been able to accomplish this,
and many more adventures to come!!!

OMG well done you are soo brave, it looked amazing i would love to be able to do that after i've had my surgery. Well done Kerry xxx

AWSOME omg that looked freaking great thanks for sharing

Wow what an amazing video, you looked totally at ease too....I'd be a complete bag of nerves!
Well done on raising all that money too.
Em xxxx

Well done this is so on my list of things to do when I am half the size I am now!!!!
My son has just done a jump over California!!!

Just came across this thread, and watched your skydiving video. What an amazing thing to do!! Totallly inspiring! Well done xx

Back