• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

is any1 under the Royal Derby Hospital???

Me too Nichola - I have been trying to get hold of soemone to ask at Derby, but it's always an answerphone. helen has been off sick for a few weeks, so don't know if she is back yet.
It's so frustrating!!!!

there was no answer when i tried calling her and no one else would give me any answers :-(

wish there were some support groups nr me to give me some encouragement, kinda fallin off the wagon cos ive got nothin to work towards.

does ne 1 know how long i should expect to be off work if my job involves a lot of bending and moderate lifting, i work on a deli counter in tesco...thos counters are deeper than ud think lol!

hope you wont be waiting too much longer veronica xx

i dont think these ppl realise we r waiting to start a new life with this operation :)

there was no answer when i tried calling her and no one else would give me any answers :-(

wish there were some support groups nr me to give me some encouragement, kinda fallin off the wagon cos ive got nothin to work towards.

does ne 1 know how long i should expect to be off work if my job involves a lot of bending and moderate lifting, i work on a deli counter in tesco...thos counters are deeper than ud think lol!

hope you wont be waiting too much longer veronica xx

i dont think these ppl realise we r waiting to start a new life with this operation :)

i know mr ahmed doesn't like you to lift anything heavier than a kettle of water for 4 weeks , as for the bending i was up and about doing little jobs around the house after 4/5 days and the bending was a little sore at first but got easier after a few days

Back