• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Is it just me or is there anyone else on here who is stressed about TT funding?

PSL

It would be great to hear from anyone else who is feeling stressed about getting funding from their PCT for a tummy tuck:wave_cry:

Ive moved this to the Weight Loss Surgery Section for you

To get most funding is stressful....I read in my local paper that Lancs PCT have a surplus of 8 million pound! They say it will be used up over the next few years but it beggers belief as to why it was not used when it should of been...good luck in your quest and my advice is dont take no for an answer...xx

To get most funding is stressful....I read in my local paper that Lancs PCT have a surplus of 8 million pound! They say it will be used up over the next few years but it beggers belief as to why it was not used when it should of been...good luck in your quest and my advice is dont take no for an answer...xx

hi linda do u think this could mean i may have more of a chance of nhs funding if i need it when the time comes? x

Yeah you might be right, just had a look an this is what West Sussex PCT state:

1. Abdominoplasty / Apronectomy​
This procedure is generally performed for aesthetic reasons and is not routinely
funded by the PCT. In exceptional circumstances, funding may be approved on an
individual basis, via the agreed PCT mechanism.​

They are a lot stricter than most I have seen but they do approve on an individual basis......worth a try x

Back