• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Is it lunch time yet?

So sorry to hear such sobering news Cupid, made all the. Worse when it's close to home like that. I hope you're ok x x

So sorry to hear such sobering news Cupid, made all the. Worse when it's close to home like that. I hope you're ok x x
feeling more than a bit bumpy each time he goes out to work and of course the usual lecture from oh that I have to let him go he will be ok ect ect! Why can't men think before opening the mouth because no matter what they say it makes me feel worse than it should like I should feel guilty for worrying pft! Xxx

Ok so a new one on me today....felt chuffed if not cold today as I headed out to pay the bills ( been flipping cold here today everyone wrapped in near winter woollies ) getting braver each time I go out on my own. Got to the post office to collect post that I had missed when the lady behind the counter said " oh my please don't think I'm being rude ( not a good omen ) but try not to lose anymore weight as you are staring to look too thin! I was flabbergasted as I hadn't thought that would ever be said so I just said not to worry I will be fine. Is it me or are some people are born to be judgemental. ?

Lots of them people about I just got the opposite in a shop said excuse me to some guy to get past he turned and said well if you wasn't so fat you could get past who is he to judge me same as who gave that woman the right to judge you makes me mad

I was tempted but thought no I will be the better person here

Back