• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

is it possible?????

BUGS BUNNY

I have been waiting some time too see some weight loss (3 weeks) and this morning when I weighed myself I was astonished to see a weight loss of 6lbs over night.

How is this possible????? to lose so much weight over night!! I asked my partner to weigh himself as I thought the scales were faulty (lol) and they are in fact working ok.

sorry dont seem to be so negative but just I have never lost 6lbs over night, and I am eating 3 squares a day *just incase anyone asks* lol.

shell

I have been waiting some time too see some weight loss (3 weeks) and this morning when I weighed myself I was astonished to see a weight loss of 6lbs over night.

How is this possible????? to lose so much weight over night!! I asked my partner to weigh himself as I thought the scales were faulty (lol) and they are in fact working ok.

sorry dont seem to be so negative but just I have never lost 6lbs over night, and I am eating 3 squares a day *just incase anyone asks* lol.

shell

Funny you say that because I lost 2lb over night...It's amazing!

I reckon the 'fat fairies' took it...check under your pillow to see if they left you anything in return...lol

Are you waiting for bypass or band?

Good luck

{{{hugs}}}

Back