• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

is jelly ok on puree stage??

Hi all, I've just started on purée stage and wondered if sf jelly is allowed? Also just really enjoyed my first pureed meal even though my mum thought I was weird mashed pots and salmon pate blitzes in blender!! Mmmm!! Amazed how little I could eat though xx

Yes you can have sugar free jelly. I had jelly and custard (low fat, low sugar) and jelly and mashed banana. I also occasionally used low fat squirty cream to make a sort of banana, jelly, custardy trifle.
Lynne x

Yes you can have sugar free jelly. I had jelly and custard (low fat, low sugar) and jelly and mashed banana. I also occasionally used low fat squirty cream to make a sort of banana, jelly, custardy trifle.
Lynne x

Tell the truth though, thats because your old and cant chew proper food Lynne lol Oops, might regret this comment hehe.

But as Auntie Lynne says, SF jelly is fine in that stage.

oh yes.....layer of sf jelly with peaches, then a layer of lf custard, then a layer of banana and a squirt of cream.....heaven!!!!!

Tell the truth though, thats because your old and cant chew proper food Lynne lol Oops, might regret this comment hehe.

But as Auntie Lynne says, SF jelly is fine in that stage.

:copon:Gary................. Smacked bottoms for you:whoopass::whoopass:
:D I enjoyed that lol.

Lynne x

Back