• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

is there a low fat hot choc which is 'allowed'

louisaL

looking to make a change!
I dont drink tea or coffee so either have hot nas squash or hot choc.

will i be able to have hot choc and if i make it with milk can i use it for my milk allowence.

options is a good choice x

Yep, I have options, I have either choc orange or choc mint. I have found that if you get the single sachets check the sugar on it, if it has a value then I personally dont dump on it but if it has no sugar information on it then I dump easily on it.
Cadburys Highlights also seems to be ok for me and Im relatively sensitive to sugar. I love to plonk a bit in my porridge in a morning, makes it lovely and chocolatey, which is perfect as I dont have regular chocolate so that is my only taste of anything that sweet.
You definately can have hot chocolate though and its a good idea making it with milk, though I despise it make with water so never my choice anyway.
Steph xx

yuk, another thing I can't stand the taste of since op lol

Skinny cow is another one you can have.

xxx

Sorry to be daft, are you asking for when you are on your pre op diet or for post surgery?

If when you are on the pre op then my answer is i don't know! If it's for post op then yippee... options are delicious. I also like them mixed into fat free fromage frais with chunks of fruit to dip in (when i say mixed in it's just the powder and not the water as well :) ) if it's still a bit tart then a bit of granulated sweetener takes the tart away :)

Sorry for the delay in reply i forgot to say we were popping out this afternoon.

I guess my question was for pre and post op as i will need to know. so glad its not a no no!

at the moment i have aero made with water, no milk or sugar but i know i should move onto something like options or skinny cow but they seem so 'watery' after the thick aeros ones lol

Don't think of them as watery, more as a bit of something nice that won't hurt your weight loss.....you'll learn to love them xx

yeah i drink them if theres no aero around so it will be a case of NOT to buy aero lol i'm lucky that aero is more expensive so just need to remember i'm saving the pennies as well as the weight lol

Back