• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Drinking chocolate

teen

post op loser
just a quick one

Now and again i like a hot choc, but everyone I look at is very high in sugar.

Which if any do you minis like. I dont like the malty drinks or ones made with milk (I would rather have fortimel than any warm/hot milky drink lol):jelous:

thanx

I know cadburys do a lite hot chocolate unsure of the sugar contents tho.........

CADBURYS HIGHLIGHTS IN ONLY 40 CALORIES PER SERVING , JUST CHECKED IT OUT FOR YOU X

cadbury's highlights is my fav :)

was looking at Options and there is 45g of sugar per 100g and skinny cow has 36g per 100g

Has everyone who has the lite drinkin choc not had any dumping

hi i get dumping now and again with lite hot choc but i think also depends on how much suger/cals you,ve had through the day x sarah x

I normally have betwwen 500/700 cals a day and I avoid anything with more than 5g sugar

Might buy a sachet and try it or just stick to tea lolol

highlights!!! someone recommended it to me last week and its lovely!!!

can I suggest Hot Cocoa? if you buy Cocoa powder (Not hot chocolate) its not got sugar in it you make it up with milk and then add what ever sweetener is your thing...I have sugar (but I'm a bander) and its lovely its what drinking chocolate is supposed to be if you see what I mean....it was invented so that people could make Cocoa without so much messing about etc.

Hi Wanda can you make it with water cause i dont like hot milky drinks or does the milk give it the taste. I have some cocoa in from when I made choc chip muffins lol

Shame you can't stand milk Teen, because proper cocoa powder is much better when it comes to sugar, virtually nothing in it. I had that on low carb at night in my soya milk, yummy!!!! Although I appreciate most people think soya milk is yukky, not yummy!!!

I like milk Lorna ice cold in a glass or on cereal just dont like it hot. I only have a drop in tea. Think its cause when I was a kid my mum made me drink warm milk at night lol thats the same reason I can not stand wheatabix she use to make them with warm milk aswell and they smell vile lol

yes you really do need to use milk....they use milk powder in drinking chocolate and options etc like suggested you could try using Soya or Lactose free milk that might make it less milky

just a quick one

Now and again i like a hot choc, but everyone I look at is very high in sugar.

Which if any do you minis like. I dont like the malty drinks or ones made with milk (I would rather have fortimel than any warm/hot milky drink lol):jelous:

thanx

I have Waitrose's own brand dark hot chocolate. I use a small cup and have just one heaped teaspoon in milk. No sweetener required. Heaven.

thats great everyone will have to give it a go just wish I could get my head around warm milk ooooooo just reminded me of the skin on the top Tina>>>>>>>> wants to be sick lololol

Back