• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

made insecure by a hot chocolate!

now that's an image i will try to forget :)

no lol... i mean its made of milky milk lol... ive got straight hair and a giant babybel butt!! lol

now look here Rayne i'm going to have to stop reading your posts :( it hurts my ribs to laugh :)

Thanx for the speedy replies about marvel. I've often seen posts about the merits of adding powdered milk but have never tried it myself. Seeing as I have now lost over 50% of my hair I now know what I've been missing all along.

I guess I just needed a little marvel in my life!

Cheers.

Julie xx

haha Julie... im marvel you know!!! ive been told so lol

Deep breaths now Angie... dont want you cracking another rib lol xx

they will have it in tesco :) it's usually on the isle where milkshakes etc are i know it's on the bottom shelf of our tesco here , where in ireland are you from ?

i went to sainsburies today and they have 7 sachets for £1.50... bargain!!!

i brought mint and choc orange x

oh i just realised your still talking about marvel lol... sory options hot choc is mint flavoured and onge flavoured... not the marvel..thats just milk flavour....milky milk like a cheese string

my family are all from Navan and Slane xx it's 20.6 grams protein in a pint made with water :) has added vit a & d too right i've done a little experiment and 1 teaspooon even if you don't make it up into pints is 2.8 grams protein ( sad i know )

Angie you know too much about marvel lol

Marvel...lous lol

oh dear :) but must admit i did get my scales out etc weigh a teaspoon and did calculations :) maybe i should do ironing instead or something i've obviously not got enough to do x

haha i will have to find something else for you to go and measure!!
I have plenty of ironing you can do.... i so need to have a clothes sort out as i have piles of clothes and i have no idea what fits and doesnt... its just too cold to be trying on clothes lol.

i had hunter chicken for tea :) 100 grms chicken breast i had brushed barbeque sauce about two hours before wrapped it in a slice of lean back bacon then when it was nearly cooked in the oven i put a skice 20 grms low fat cheese on top xx 2 new potatoes and brocolli :) jealous now ? did you try cauliflower cheese yet xx

nom nom nom lol.... no ive not tried cauliflower cheese yet... might do at the weekend lol

Back