• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Is there an alternative to NAS squash?

witchingmoon

I was hoping someone could help I need an alternative to NAS squash. I can not find one with out Aspartame which I am very intolerant to. It gives me a lot of pain. I have been struggling to get water in me only managing tea but can have only so much with milk allowance. So need to up my intake over the next 3days before my op. Any ideas please.
Thanks x

What about flavoured water?

What about flavoured water such as Perfectly Clear. I have a bottle and the ingredients are spring water, citric acid, potassium sorbate, sodium, benzoate and sucralose. Suitable for vegetarian and vegan. Gluten free :) there are only 5 calls in a 500 ml bottle and the supermarkets usually sell 2 litre ones so will be cheaper as well :)

Not sure if the above ingredients are different names for what you need to avoid but fingers crossed.

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

What about flavoured water such as Perfectly Clear. I have a bottle and the ingredients are spring water, citric acid, potassium sorbate, sodium, benzoate and sucralose. Suitable for vegetarian and vegan. Gluten free :) there are only 5 calls in a 500 ml bottle and the supermarkets usually sell 2 litre ones so will be cheaper as well :)

Not sure if the above ingredients are different names for what you need to avoid but fingers crossed.

Thank you that's fab will see if I can grab some today as they all fine with me and it hasn't got loads of sugars like others :D x

The Perfectly Clear nutritional info is
Per 500ml bottle
Energy 6cal (not 5)
Protein NIL
Carb NIL
Of which sugar NIL
Fat. NIL
Of which saturates NIL
Fibre NIL
sodium TRACE
salt equivalent TRACE

Sorry info over kill lol
Hadn't noticed you'd already decided to try. You'd think I was on commission lol :)

I noticed they do a cherry one so hubby bless him is off out to find me a bottle :D

witchingmoon said:
I noticed they do a cherry one so hubby bless him is off out to find me a bottle :D

Bless him. They have their uses ;-) I hope you like it x

Hi sweets, I could only find the cherry one in the sparkling variety :( hope hubby has more luck :)
Have you tried flavoured teas? They have some really nice ones now. I love the fruity ones & this is how I managed to get my required fluid intake in as a lot of NAS still taste too sweet :( Hope you find some cherry PC, hon xxx :):)

Hi sweets, I could only find the cherry one in the sparkling variety :( hope hubby has more luck :)
Have you tried flavoured teas? They have some really nice ones now. I love the fruity ones & this is how I managed to get my required fluid intake in as a lot of NAS still taste too sweet :( Hope you find some cherry PC, hon xxx :):)

He did find it fizz free in Morrisons and it is so lush. I will try teas I didn't even think about then thank you xx

Morrys sf cranberry juice was nice with iced water from the fridge added.I drank Roses lime juice or lemon barley, well diluted but that might not suit you!Make your own lemonade.Boil lots of washed chopped lemons,pips,skin the lot with barley.Strain and keep in the fridge and then dilute as needed

Back