• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Isn't it great...

DukeAmirOften

How we can quite easily put up our weight on here...feel really quite proud putting up our fattest pictures in our profile albums, talk about how much we eat, what has upset us, made us happy, etc etc etc...without ANYONE judging us? What a wonderful site that allows us to be completely ourselves (warts and all!!) and all the lovely people that motivate us along our journey when other people (in real life) would never understand us. Thank you!! :):)

I totally agree. I have only been coming here for a short while and in the past I could never admit to my weight to myself, never mind complete strangers. But as you say, on here there is no judgement, we are all here for the same reason and the help and inspiration we can freely take is amazing.

I can't wait to be able to share my weight loss journey in the hope that it helps me and becomes inspiring to another fellow member. :)

I've thought and said similar many times. However ladies i am getting to the point in my weight loss journey where i tell people who have never had a weight problem what i used to weigh (i did it last night with an old work colleague/friend) absolutely flabbergasting i tell ya lol

Back