• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

It all feels real now

AA1234

Firstly I am still glad I decided on Healthier Weight. They have been fantastic.

Today I have received all the information regarding my admission, op and aftercare. I have sat here for a good hour going thorugh everything and although I have done plenty of research and knew a lot of it, I am still glad that I have all this information to hand. I have also been given a handbook/ guide that has taken me through every single little step from now until after the first year and beyond.

So, now it is real, now I am booked in (hospital have just called to confirm my admission details!). I can't believe that from making a phone call to Healthier Weight on 2nd April I am now this close to the op.

oh darling how exciting scary and life changing all rolled into one. we so desparately want to be slim and of a normal size with all the health benenfits that go with it but when we get the phone call suddenly its real!! i wish you all the best and send you tons of love xxxx
kate

Your gonna do fantastic hun,
I went with Healthier weight and they were brilliant all the way through, I wish you the best of luck!!
Not long now untill you will be on the losers side!! x

Back