• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

if it feels ok...

well said lins i totally agree with you ! xxx

So do i sweetheart - they are just mindless cowards and as liz and the others have said they are just jealous. Glad to hear though that your pain in nicely controlled and that your doing so well - hugs with fairy dust to keep you well x

Lins - spot on!!! Fedup - take no notice - rude of them not to own up!! Obviously they can't cope with the flack! I think that if a person can't cope with seeing something written about themselves, they certainly shouldn't write it about or to others!! My pre op diet starts at the weekend - eeekkk!!

Aww thanks all. I know the majority of you are so supportive, understanding and caring, its just the one or two that have big mouths, and think they know it all. <sigh>

Liz - yeah - definitley someone whos jealous!! I must be doing something right, ive lost 9.5lb since last tues!!

Hi Fedup

Just wanted to say well done on the weight loss on your pre op and what you have achieved so far,keep up the good work.

I got a call at 2pm today saying my op has been brought forward 2 weeks,so to start the milk diet asap,glad i had breakfast first lol.:D
At least i dont have to worry about putting weight on after the my balloon comes out.;)

Take Care

Di x

Wow - amazing weightloss in a week !!! Well done you.

Back