• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Itchy skin

Emma2206

Ive lost almost 70lb and am now having a real problem with my loose skin being extremely itchy. I carried all my weight on my trunk, so big belly and back fat. Is this common? My doctor was worse than useless and just gave me antihistamines to take . It's unbearable

I can't speak for loose skin but I swear by aveeno. Boots sell it, it's for dry skin. My kids all have mild/moderate eczema and this works better than any steroids the doc prescribes and y can use it every day not just for short periods of time. xxx

I can't speak for loose skin but I swear by aveeno. Boots sell it, it's for dry skin. My kids all have mild/moderate eczema and this works better than any steroids the doc prescribes and y can use it every day not just for short periods of time. xxx
thank you, I've not been on here for a while . I'll give this a go as still get this x

Another vote for Aveeno. If you have a Costco card its 3 big tubes for around £6.

Howver, if the itching is in the fold of the skin it will probably be a bacterial infection and your GP should have given you Canesten or something.

Last edited:
My kids have eczema and aveeno is the only thing that works and is prescribed for them. I think you should go back to your gp or ask to see some one else

Do you take calcium daily?? I had really achy legs and I read up on it possibly being due to lack of calcuim. I take 2 1500mg Ad-cal everyday and my legs have been a lot better.

It's all over my stomach where I have a lot of loose skin, not in folds or anything , it's just really annoying . I'll definitely get some of that cream tomorrow x thank you :)

Back