• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Its finally beginning tofeel real

lin davey

Well had my pre-op yesterday, 7lb down from last Wednesday's start weight, so I was well pleased with that, I'm doing the milk diet which to be honest hasn't been too bad, no hunger feeling fortunately so now on serious countdown to op day on Monday for my sleeve, will be an early start need to leave home around 6 to get to the hospital for 7.30, just hope I don't have to wait long when I get there.

Can I thank everyone on this site for all their postings, it's been a lifesaver and given me so much information and the way everyone ends to support each other.

I need to go shopping tomorrow, so if anyone has suggestions what I will need, please let me know. Thank you

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Well done Lin on a great weight loss..!

Not long now. And you'll have taken up your place on the losers bench..! I'll be watching your updates closely as my ops on the 17th Nov.

Take care

Claire :)

Hi Lin, how're you getting on..? The end is in sight..!

:)

Hi Claire, still doing ok, did have a but of a downer yesterday, just felt really tired, which I suppose is to be expected surfing n so little calories but today feel fine. Counting down the days now. Soon be your turn, take care x

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Hi lin just wanted to wish you luck for tomorrow, I'm sure you will be fine, let us know how you get on xx

I'm not saying good luck because you won't need it. It'll all be fine..!

Best wishes and remember to save my spot on the losers bench lovely..!

Xx

Well it's her finally admitted to admissions lounge. Seen the men that be, but looks like afternoon surgery. Will try and update you later today. Starting to feel a little nervous now

Aw no, im really sorry Lin! :( Hopefully you get another appointment through real soon. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

They had emergencies that have been problematic!! Should now be within three weeks. Not a good place at the minute Anna x

Really sorry to hear that Lin. Fingers crossed that the time passes quickly. Do you have to stay on the pre-op for another 3 weeks or are you able to come off it for a week?

Oh lin that's so terrible after all that hard work on the pre op too I bet your gutted I really feel for you xxx sending a big hug xx

If I watch what I'm doing will only have to do pre op for a week. Thanks for your messages it means a lot x

Oh Lin,

I'm so sorry, what an absolute disaster.

You've done so well on your diet too.

Fingers crossed they don't keep you waiting too long.

Do you have to keep on with LSD..?

Thinking of you,

Xx

Back