• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Deposit Sent - Surgery Date Booked

Fat Again

Well it's now official Im having my Bypass on Sunday 15th November 09 with The WLS Group, Mr El-Hasani is my surgeon and Im having it done at the Chelsfield Park Hospital. I've posted my deposit so there's no turning back now.

I just want to thank everyone who's gave me advice and much needed information on here, it's been a god send.

The only decision I have to make now is what should be my last meal before I start my pre op diet, I just can't decide between pizza, Indian or Italian, mmmm The devil in me keeps saying why not have them all !!!!!

;)

Well done! You and I are only a couple of weeks apart in our op dates. I cannot wait. I am debating the last meal as well. How long is your pre-op diet? Mine is going to be 5 days.

Congratulations on booking your operation I bet you can't wait, it will soon be november and soon be a completley new you!

congratulations and good luck xxx

Well it's now official Im having my Bypass on Sunday 15th November 09 with The WLS Group, Mr El-Hasani is my surgeon and Im having it done at the Chelsfield Park Hospital. I've posted my deposit so there's no turning back now.

I just want to thank everyone who's gave me advice and much needed information on here, it's been a god send.

The only decision I have to make now is what should be my last meal before I start my pre op diet, I just can't decide between pizza, Indian or Italian, mmmm The devil in me keeps saying why not have them all !!!!!

;)

Well done on booking, it truelly is life changing stuff, so enjoy the journey !

Last meal - i went for curry, though i have to say it was more like a last binge out meal as i now can eat pretty much anything i like so its not really a last meal, eating does get back to a strange kind of normality and you will again enjoy a curry or chinese, so its not all bad :D

Hi, may i ask what the cost was for a bypass, as im on the waiting list with mr el hassani on the nhs. but being another 10 months away, i was thinking of private if the costs was not too horrific. thankyou

hi mark it maybe worth you giving el hasani's secretary a ring as RoseA posted a thread saying she's got her op with him dec 6th and was worried as the op had come too soon(less than 5mths from start i think), it maybe different medical grounds or maybe there getting through the waiting list quicker, could be worth giving them a ring??
also on my original 'has anyone had el hasani' thread theres afew on their talking about a meet if your interested.

Hi, may i ask what the cost was for a bypass, as im on the waiting list with mr el hassani on the nhs. but being another 10 months away, i was thinking of private if the costs was not too horrific. thankyou

Hi Mark
I went through The WLS Group, the bypass is costing £8995 with three years after care.

I know it's really expensive and I do feel guilty spending that kinda money on myself, especially as we have to borrow half of it from my dad, but I know it's going to be so worth it. My baby boy deserves a fit and healthy mum.

Good luck with whatever you decide
xx

Don't feel guilty. You're doing what you consider to be the best thing for you and your family. Your dad obviously supports you otherwise he wouldn't have lent you the money. If you'r able to do it, better a loan and life than frugality and death. I wish I could take my own advice though.

Rebirth

well it's now official im having my bypass on sunday 15th november 09 with the wls group, mr el-hasani is my surgeon and im having it done at the chelsfield park hospital. I've posted my deposit so there's no turning back now.

The only decision i have to make now is what should be my last meal before i start my pre op diet, i just can't decide between pizza, indian or italian, mmmm the devil in me keeps saying why not have them all !!!!!

;)

have 1 for lunch breakkie and dinner enjoy xxxx

i had my surgewry 15th april this yr good luck and mr el hasani is a fab doc no bedside manner but i was fine with that

hi mark it maybe worth you giving el hasani's secretary a ring as RoseA posted a thread saying she's got her op with him dec 6th and was worried as the op had come too soon(less than 5mths from start i think), it maybe different medical grounds or maybe there getting through the waiting list quicker, could be worth giving them a ring??
also on my original 'has anyone had el hasani' thread theres afew on their talking about a meet if your interested.

We may meet tomorrow at Bexleyheath message me or see me on facebook CARIN HAYNE

[email protected]

My wait was short and it does go on medical probs xox

Back