• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Its finally beginning tofeel real

Hi Claire, I was devastated yesterday, mr Richardson said maximum wait of three weeks and would only need to a week LRD but I have decided to continue with the milk diet, don't want to fall back into bad ways. Thanks for caring, we may end up op buddies, you never know x

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Well done Lun, 7lb is great :) good luck, you won't regret it but give yourself a week or two to get over it and take it easy X

Sorry had t read it all.... How awful about it being postponed. Better that than tired surgeons x

Niccie, I had lost 13lb by yesterday I was so happy only to get deflated but onwards and upwards. I know it will happen just have to be patient a little longer. Everything happens for a reason. I really hope those emergencies pull through and get well their need was far greater than mine.

Hi Lin,

Good on you for carrying on with the milk diet. Not an easy diet to follow but it's served you well so far..

I really really hope that you get a date very very soon.

I'd so love to have you as an op buddy. It'd be great to go through the experiences together.

Stay strong in your diet. You've been steadfast up to now.

Take care :) X

Niccie, I had lost 13lb by yesterday I was so happy only to get deflated but onwards and upwards. I know it will happen just have to be patient a little longer. Everything happens for a reason. I really hope those emergencies pull through and get well their need was far greater than mine. Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery
13lb is great. Hopefully you'll get an appointment soon x

Hi Lin

how're you doing..?

Do you have any news on another date yet..?

Hope you get some news very soon xx

Hi Claire, I'm ok went back to work as we are really short staffed so not been around too much on here. Going to ring the hospital on Tuesday that's given them a week so hopefully I will get a date then. Thanks for asking. Hoping you are doing ok

Lin I've just seen this after comments on another thread asking how you were recovering. Apologies. I'm sure you must be gutted, as I would be, but stay strong and keep going. It won't be long hopefully. Xxxx

Shaz, it ok. I was gutted at the time and been a bit down this week, hoping for a call next week but may ring Tuesday to see if there is some news.

Back