• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Its my 2nd surgiversary - where does the time go!!

thinnerangela

Doesn't seem possible but the 12th is my 2nd surgiversary!!

Have lost 13 1/2 st in total gone from a 32/34 to a 10/12

And had both knees replaced - not as successfully as I'd hoped but not as noisy as before!!

Good luck to all at the beginning of what can be a long trail!!

Not always easy - but easily the best thing I've done for myself

xxxx

Amazing Angela... and very well done on all of your many achievements... you have rode the waves of your journey and what a wonderful loss... all the very best to you as always.

Sending love and warmest wishes to you and yours xxx

A true inspiration!

Well done Angela! You're a true inspiration to us newbies!
You should be very proud of yourself xxx

fantastic.... well done Angela x

A big well done to you.:)

:)Congrats on your second year post-op:)

It's really good to know that you have no regrets

You've done amazing Angela You continue to be an inspiration.
Love from Grace xxxx

Angela, you are always an inspiration. You take what life has thrown at you and work with it....

Happy surgiversary my lovely, keep on enjoying your new life xxx

Congratulations Angela x it's lovely to see posts like this x I'm a size 30 and weigh 26 stone so reading your post really does give me the hope and inspiration x well done x x

Hi All, am being referred for gastric band, anyone want a chat, would love to speak to someone whos had one, know its not going to be great to start but so need one x

BEXS99 said:
Hi All, am being referred for gastric band, anyone want a chat, would love to speak to someone whos had one, know its not going to be great to start but so need one x

Hi bex there's lots of banders on here post a new thread and ppl will see ur message im pre op awaiting a bypass just wanted to say welcome and good luck with ur journey xx

Back