• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Its my oppiversary

samsmum

Well actually it was yesterday!

One year of and I cannot believe that I have shrunk so much. I am now the slimmest I have been since I was at primary school. I have gone in one year from a bmi of 41 to a bmi of 20.6. I have found that I like to buy clothes especially as I can get most of my stuff off the sale rails. I was a size 22-24 now a size 10.

The difference in how I feel is great too. I was always asleep and I am now able to stay awake all day. I feel as I know fit in with society as a whole.

My hubby still finds it hard to find me sometimes as he is still looking for me as I once was. He also says there is more room in our bed lol. My son tells me he enjoys hearing his friends saying I look good too.

I find it easier to move and less painful now too.

The down sides are when I am not tolerating food too well which happens and that it is still hard to deal with my size, both small and large, in my head.

On the whole though things are good!

Congrats on your oppiversary! and the great result you've achieved!! :talk017: :bliss:

iStock_000005320814XSmall.jpg

Congratulations, and what an inspiration x

i just wanted to say well done what a amazing weight lose xxx

Wow! You've done so so well.
xx

Congratulations on your achievement its not easy ,my anniversary was july 5th but still got a few ops to go but at least 13 stone has gone i suppose but so has my life and family and everything else but only way is up, i only want my ex back not a new model though :(

i only want my ex back not a new model though :(

Have you tried to win her back? Talk to her you never know.
If she doesn't want to know it wasn't meant to be and the right lady will come a long one day and you'll forget all about your ex xxx

Congradulations mini you x

Have you tried to win her back? Talk to her you never know.
If she doesn't want to know it wasn't meant to be and the right lady will come a long one day and you'll forget all about your ex xxx
but 21 years together seems a lot to throw away just because her bloody kids are ruling her life and there 27! i hate her kids so much this last 12 months its untrue and ive raised them as my own for 21 years little fffin *****es!

Back