• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I have hit Target !!!!!!!

lamornamiss

wants to be a loser
Hi all as the title says I am now at target well actually 2lb below my target :woohoo:
This was the target I set to get my BMI to 25 but when my height was checked at a routine appointment it was found I was taller than when I had my first appointment. :eek: Which made my BMI lower by about a point :D.

I am seeing the plastic surgeon on Thursday and am wondering how much more weight I will lose when the loose skin is removed.:rolleyes:

Well done you, you must feel GREAT!! :clap::clap::clap::clap:

You have done so well, good luck with the surgeon

Kim XX

congrats.gif

WELL DONE WENDY!,its beyond belief how well most of you have done ,it freaks me out a bit ,cos im still at that stage where you cant see yourself losing the weight ,i still cant believe its happening ,and that something will stop me losing,,,,,then i see your posts and its all real again,,,you look lovely , your always so nice and helpful in your posts ,if anyone deserves this ,its you love , x onward and upward x

WELL DONE!!!

Fantastic well done darling xxx

Me Wendy, you know i'm chuffed for you and your darn right i will be following you.

Sorry i couldn't put much in response to your text lunchtime, i was on my own at work and up to me armpits in the brown stuff :)

Luv ya to bits and so so proud of ya...

ps, who's bringing the children to Brum on Saturday :)

Asda Dudley? Lou is welcome as are anyone :) xxx

Well done! That's fantastic. You truly deserve it, skinny minnie you! :D
xXx

phatmomma said:

Ooh - don't wish to intrude but would love to meet you all 'in person'. I have an eyebrow/lash appt at 2:30, but if you're meeting before/after that I'd love to come.
xXx

Well done and good luck with the tummy tuck meeting.
Lynne x

Me Wendy, you know i'm chuffed for you and your darn right i will be following you.

Sorry i couldn't put much in response to your text lunchtime, i was on my own at work and up to me armpits in the brown stuff :)

Luv ya to bits and so so proud of ya...

You my darling have been my rock

Right is that Asda junction 2 of the M5 by Oldbury or Asda Merry Hill
Can do M5 cos I'm that way on Saturday
Lou I hope you can make it

Back